Verified Expert in Engineering
Salesforce Administrator, Architect, and Developer
Nirmala is a nine-time certified Salesforce application architect and integration architect with over eight years of experience in Salesforce applications development as an architect or lead developer for Salesforce projects. She has worked extensively on Salesforce development, customization and integration, Salesforce Lightning Platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, and nCino.
Force.com, Salesforce Lightning, Lightning Components, Lightning Design System, Apex, Visualforce, Marketing Cloud, Datorama, Salesforce DX
The most amazing...
...thing I've published is a self-owned free application called VLN Surveys on Salesforce AppExchange.
- Architected and developed dynamic permissions UI and process, letting users manage user access from School and Family accounts.
- Designed and integrated Calendly into Salesforce and developed a process to create calendar events on receiving Calendly actions. Calendar events were, in turn, used for Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, etc.
- Worked on an app to support the re-enrolment of students for the following academic years.
Salesforce Architect and Delivery Lead
- Worked as a Salesforce architect and delivery lead for Scotia's commercial business banking Salesforce nCino implementation.
- Led a tech team in solution designing and sprint planning and managed the development team.
- Managed monthly releases and coordinated with Scotia's internal teams and external vendors as needed.
- Worked as Salesforce architect for UPS, Freedom, and Shaw communications projects.
- Led workshops with the customer to understand their unique business challenges, initiatives, and suggested solutions.
- Managed technical aspects of projects related to email, SMS campaigns, and CRM initiatives.
Salesforce Lead Developer
- Led and guided the team to develop a quality product and work on product development. I led a team of up to nine developers.
- Worked with stakeholders and product managers to understand the business requirements for Walmart partner experience portals.
- Took initiation and motivated the team to implement version control systems and peer code reviews and document the products for future reference.
- Suggested and implemented ways to reduce the redundant development work by developing re-usable lightning components.
- Supported all blockers across Salesforce teams. Supported team-wide deployments off hours to help on-site developers.
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Acted as a solution architect and lead developer for Salesforce Implementation of Société Générale Equipment Finance (SGEF) business line. I led a team of five developers guiding and training them on Salesforce lightning.
- Developed zero-cost vendor portals for SGEF vendors, which was a big hit with the business's stakeholders. Received outstanding performance award for suggesting and developing an effective, low-cost solution.
- Worked on multiple integration projects to connect SGEF Salesforce instance, including internal systems like P-lease.
- Designed and developed multiple hybrid mobile applications for various products and events at Société Générale.
- Worked as a Salesforce developer and used Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce1, Lightning Framework, Angular, Ionic, jQuery, and Cordova for hybrid mobile application development.
- Trained an over 20 members team on Angular and new hires on Salesforce. Helped through the projects and received the Task Master award in 2015 for quality product development.
- Took part of AppExchange products team, creating and maintaining managed packages.
- Worked as team lead for meeting notes product and led three developers. Managed offshore development work on the product.
Walmart Global eCommerce CRM (GeCRM)https://supplierhelp.walmart.com/s/
My role was to lead and guide the team to develop a quality product and work on product development. I was part of the core team, where we needed to architect the solutions across various Salesforce applications to build reliable products for Walmart's businesses.
One of the projects I led, developed, and delivered is the supplier help community. This portal was developed using Salesforce communities and is integrated with Walmart's internal systems for authentication using SSO.
VLN Surveys Published on AppExchange | Lightning Ready and Self Ownedhttps://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EOH0HUAX
Recipients can respond to surveys from any device right from their inbox, even when they're on the go. The response is immediately captured in Salesforce. All of the survey's data is stored in Salesforce and available for authorized users to see at a glance.
Internal Portal for SGEF Sales | Desktop and Mobile with Lightning
Salespersons can choose the existing accounts, contacts, and products to tag with the opportunity and create them if required. It also has admin interfaces like margin and cost of fund interfaces to manage the rates.
It has been developed using lightning components and is accessible from the lightning tab. It is supported across all the devices using the Salesforce Lightning design system.
Leasing and Sales Automation for Societe Generale Equipment Finance
SGEF has its automated services developed in Salesforce. This application automates the sales process of getting opportunities and then channeling the deal through the sales pipeline. It involves the standard credit scoring, admin interfaces for internal sales officials, and integration with Time Value US to get and validate the amortization schedules.
It also involved integrating different services like Survey Monkey, Adobe Echo Sign, P-lease .NET application, and Time Value US.
The site requires vendors to log in to submit the opportunities. Administration interfaces have been provided for the internal sales officials to update the margins, interest rates, and promotions.
Until now, I have developed this portal for three countries, and each involved a different business process. It has been developed using Bootstrap, and its responsive design can be accessed from any device. I have also provided the hybrid remote mobile application for iOS and Android platforms. It involved using third-party website integration to retrieve the interest rates.
It also allows attaching the essential documents to an event and task. The Meeting Notes application contains an email summary feature, which allows sending emails with all the event details to all the contacts and groups.
Leviev | Salesforce1 Application Developed for iPad
It allows the user to perform the following:
• Fetch the real-time data from the Salesforce instance based on the filter provided.
• Present the items in a grid and list view based on the user’s comfort.
• Browse items by just touching and scrolling.
• Mark items as favorites.
This lightning component is developed using FullCalendar as a base library.
It involved the following features:
• Creating events from the calendar for a particular date and time.
• Displaying tasks and opportunities on the required date cell.
• Objects names and date filters are configurable via attributes.
This component can display the Carousel, and it is configurable via lightning attributes. All the images, texts, sliding time, and component height and width can be controlled using attributes.
This component displays text and images in the required portion and direction. We can control the text and image placement using lightning attribute values.
This component allows users to RSVP to any event listed in the component if they can do so. It is an event management component.
This component is used for logging cases by users. Fields displayed on this component will be decided by fieldset, which will be passed as a lightning attribute value.
Lightning Components, Visualforce, AngularJS
Salesforce API, Salesforce REST API, Salesforce SOAP API, Salesforce Bulk API
Visual Studio, Lightning Design System, Salesforce DX, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Lightning Communities, Git, Jira, Datorama
Salesforce, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, Salesforce 1, Talend
Force.com, Salesforce Lightning, Software Development, Salesforce Experience Cloud, Communities, API Integration, Salesforce Apex, Salesforce AppExchange, Salesforce Service Cloud, Business Analysis, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Cloud Flow, Data Modeling, Architecture, Leadership, Technical Leadership, Marketing Cloud, Mobile Apps, Field Service, Financial Services, Cloud, NPSP
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Sri Krishnadevaraya University College of Engineering and Technology - Andhra Pradesh, India
Salesforce Certified Integration Architect
Salesforce Certified Application Architect
Salesforce Certified Data Architect
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I