Senior Full-stack Engineer2019 - 2019BlockCompare (via Toptal)
- Developed an app that monitors different key indicators of Bitcoin exchanges, wallets, and interest accounts and, as a result, makes recommendations based on user preferences indicated in a multiple-choice quiz.
- Took over a Phoenix/React app one month after its inception and delivered a completed product in five months.
- Made use of external APIs such as CoinAPI to retrieve, process, and display various properties of Bitcoin exchanges.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2019CoStar Realla (via Toptal)
- - Worked on adding various new properties to the web spiders in the system created to crawl a large number of third-party websites.
- - Transformed several central ERB template pages to Vue.js based components.
- - Developed different algorithms for querying and analyzing records stored in ElasticSearch database.
Software Engineer2018 - 2019DeliveryHero Hungerstation (via Toptal)
- Worked on introducing command and repository patterns to an existing Rails app.
- Broke the app down into manageable individual components.
- Implemented new features in the GraphQL-based API used by the React front end.
Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2018Grubhub, Inc.
- Developed a search system to search for orders, deliveries, and couriers using Elasticsearch and Cassandra.
- Created Apache Spark jobs to intake and ingest large sets of data into Elasticsearch and Cassandra as a backup system.
- Maintained a central delivery operations service which manages all restaurants, markets, and couriers in the Grubhub system.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017Zoomer Delivery, Inc. (acquired by Grubhub)
- Created a recruitment funneling system for driver applicants.
- Automated the process of driver application processing starting from the process of online application, background checks, contract signing, and finally creating a driver in the Zoomer system.
- Developed multiple features to increase the efficiency of deliveries.
- Created new features, improved app performance, and fixed bugs for the main Zoomer platform, which encompasses all of the day-to-day operations.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Cake, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Developed a mobile application in Ember.js for finding new restaurants in a given area, adding reviews and ordering food.
- Modified server-side logic in Node.js to accommodate changes in requirements for the mobile app.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Intercom, Inc.
- Developed a global user events feed and user profile REST API using Ruby on Rails.
- Created client-side global user events and user profile applications using Ember.js.
- Created Intercom apps for the Salesforce and Zendesk platforms.
- Added integration for GitHub issues and Intercom conversations.
- Built a PHP and Ruby client for the Intercom API.
Web Developer2013 - 2014Inverse Point
- Developed an entire inventory lifecycle management software system for a fashion startup (Mr. Draper LLC - largest in the region).
- Created internal accounting software using PHP for a public sector company with branches in more than 100 countries.
- Developed software for fleet, sales, and customer relations management using Ruby on Rails and AngularJS for car rental and sales companies in UAE.
- Created a CRM module for a consulting company based in Dubai using Ruby on Rails.
Software Developer2009 - 2011Vector Foiltec GmbH
Technologies: C++, Lisp
- Implemented an AutoCAD module to automate generation of construction parts from a building model using Lisp.
- Developed a C++ plugin for AutoCAD to create a geometric projection of a 3D object to the plane.
- Created a reusable VBA module for calculation of stability wires for large structures.
- Supported an existing automation tool for AutoCAD to dissect construction parts for machinery,.
- Developed a small module for automation of the Leipzig Zoo roof construction.