Angular 10 Web Developer2018 - 2021PathAdmin (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular, CSS, React
- Worked on a project with a REST API on C# Core 3. On the front-end side, implemented from scratch a project with Angular 8 migrated later to 10. It was built first with AD B2C and later migrated to odic, using Bootstrap in a perfect pixel UI.
- Implemented Sass and cross-browser testing; completed tasks managed with Teams (DevOps).
- Built the front-end of a site from scratch from exacting, pixel-perfect specs provided by the client.
Web Developer2016 - 2018ROSS (via Toptal)
Technologies: Bootstrap, AngularJS, CSS
- Worked with a client who had a REST API for a year. I was in charge of the front end. It was built with AngularJS using Bootstrap and migrating to Angular 2+ later. The site was built from scratch and the communication with the API was really fast.
- Completed tasks managed with Trello on time and with excellent quality.
- Used Grunt and Node.js to build the solution and deployment.
Developer2015 - 2016White Rabbit (via Toptal)
Technologies: Web API 2, ASP.NET MVC, Azure, .NET
- Worked with a client who has a SaaS product that manages scheduling and invoicing for rental businesses; we developed an integration between their product and QuickBooks Online.
- Built the integration using .NET and MySQL and hosted it on AWS. The client has a shell program that connects to QuickBooks Online using OAuth. QBO experience was required and a general understanding of business systems and accounting was needed.
- Constructed a front-end stack integrated into a force.com back-end application using the client's wireframes and specifications; worked with many other SaaS systems such as NuOrder, Exact Online, BuildPro, and QuickBooks Desktop.
- Acquired strong knowledge of jQuery, HTML5, and REST/JSON API integrations.
Developer2013 - 2015Santex America
Technologies: Web API 2, Node.js, AngularJS, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Entity Framework, jQuery, Durandal, Web MVC, .NET, C#, CSS
- Developed a content delivery system (Origin Digital) featuring video, ads, ad injection, transcoding, live events, linear events, VOD, subtitles, playlists, channels, video scheduling, and encoding.
- Designed and implemented a video encoding system for both VOD and live content; built using .NET and MVC.
- Deployed on Cloud Amazon WS and distributed through Akamai HD CDN; allowed the system to take a URL of the content to be encoded as input and convert it to different outputs with configurable output paths (Amazon or FTP), qualities, bitrates, and more.
- Coordinated Santex’s developments efforts for Origin Digital.
- Worked on a team with seven developers and one project manager.
Developer2010 - 2013Globant
- Worked on a project creating AON, a British multinational corporation providing risk management, insurance, and reinsurance brokerage.
- Developed a quotation insurance system for AON with both a front-end and back-end application; worked with AOP-Spring technologies.
- Gained experience with NHibernate architecture and technologies such as WWF, Fluent, and Spring, and patterns like singleton and MVP.
- Worked on the Comcel project, developing numerous branding and promotional applications for company contests; used the Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Developed the BSI (British Standards Institution) system. Designed and developed a quality tracking tool for BSI. Used the following technologies: C# ASP.NET 2010, IIS7, MVC3, and Razor.
Consulting2008 - 2010TOTVS
Technologies: UML, Java
- Led software implementation projects for the company.
- Worked with ADO and stored procedure technologies.
- Provided consulting services regarding ERP handling distribution logistics modules, purchasing, materials, accounts receivable, and accounting modules.
- Worked in business processes analysis in logistics, making ERP flows, and parameterization.
- Carried out consulting for analyzing business processes of companies such as Fiat and Piero.
- Advised and provided services with regards to technological solutions to processes using workflows (BPM).
Functional Analyst, .NET Developer2006 - 2010Tagle Group
- Created templates for software requirement specifications (SRS), system use case diagrams, use case specification documents, and DTE.
- Designed and developed a car dealership sales and management system.
- Gained experience surveying and documenting the business unit dealerships Tagle, Avant, and Motcor; monitored spare parts, the workshop, sales, and savings plans.
- Integrated a software development team with members from Prominente (a software outsourcing company in Córdoba, Argentina).
- Developed a multilayered application for client-server architecture based on stored procedures.
- Developed the database using Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
- Used VB.NET in Visual Studio 2005.
Computer Technician and Teacher (IT Department)2004 - 2006National University (UNC)
- Taught courses in Word, Excel, Internet, Windows, and Linux in the department classrooms.
- Handled the department Linux servers.
- Carried out the department’s system maintenance as well as its database and website.
- Installed and managed Linux servers from different distributions, including Slackware, Mandrake, RedHat, and Debian.
- Designed and developed the new department's web system in PHP, connecting to a PostgreSQL database on Linux.
- Gained experience in Visual Basic 6, developing a system for generating certificates for the IT department using Crystal Reports.