Angular 5 Web Developer2018 - PRESENTFreelance Client
- Built the front-end of a site from scratch from exacting, pixel-perfect specs provided by the client.
- Implemented Sass and cross-browser testing.
Web Developer2016 - 2018ROSS (via Toptal)
Technologies: Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Worked with a client who has a REST API for a year. I was in charge of the front-end. It was built with AngularJS using Bootstrap and migrating to Angular 2+ later. The site was built from the scratch and the communication with the API was really fast.
- Completed tasks managed with Trello on time and with excellent quality.
- Used Grunt and Node.js to build the solution and deployment.
Developer2015 - 2016Toptal Client
Technologies: Web API 2, ASP.NET MVC, Azure, .NET
- Worked with a client who has a SaaS product that manages scheduling and invoicing for rental businesses. They asked us to develop an integration between their product and QuickBooks Online. The integration was built using .NET and MySQL and was hosted on AWS. The client has a shell program that connects to QuickBooks Online using OAuth. QuickBooks Online experience was required and a general understanding of business systems and accounting was needed.
- Worked with many other SaaS systems, like NuOrder, Exact Online, Build Pro, and QuickBooks Desktop.
- Built out a front-end stack integrated to a force.com back-end application using the client's wireframes and specifications.
- Acquired strong knowledge of jQuery, HTML5, and REST/JSON API integrations.
Developer2013 - 2015Santex America
Technologies: Web API 2, Node.js, AngularJS, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Entity Framework, jQuery, Durandal, Web MVC, .NET, C#
- Developed a content delivery system (Origin Digital) featuring video, ads, ad injection, transcoding, live events, linear events, VOD, subtitles, playlists, channels, video scheduling, and encoding.
- Designed and implemented a video encoding system for both VOD and live content. Built using .NET and MVC.
- Deployed on Cloud Amazon WS and distributed through Akamai HD CDN. Allowed the system to take a URL of the content to be encoded as input and convert it to different outputs with configurable output paths (Amazon or FTP), qualities, bitrates, and more.
- Coordinated Santex’s developments efforts for Origin Digital.
- Worked on a team with seven developers and one project manager.
Developer2010 - 2013Globant
- Worked on a project creating AON, a British multinational corporation providing risk management, insurance, and reinsurance brokerage.
- Developed a quotation insurance system for AON with both a front-end and back-end application. Worked with AOP-Spring technologies.
- Gained experience with NHibernate architecture and technologies such as WWF, Fluent, and Spring, and patterns like singleton and MVP.
- Worked on the Comcel project, developing numerous branding and promotional applications for company contests. Used the Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Developed the BSI (British Standards Institution) system. Designed and developed a quality tracking tool for BSI. Used the following technologies: C# ASP.NET 2010, IIS7, MVC3, and Razor.
Consulting2008 - 2010TOTVS
Technologies: UML, Java
- Led software implementation projects for the company.
- Worked with ADO and stored procedure technologies.
- Provided consulting services regarding an ERP handling distribution logistics modules, purchasing, materials, some of the accounts receivable module, and the accounting module.
- Worked in business processes analysis in logistics, making ERP flows, and parameterization.
- Carried out consulting for analyzing business processes of companies such as Fiat and Piero.
- Advised and provided services with regards to technological solutions to processes using workflows (BPM).
Functional Analyst, .NET Developer2006 - 2010Tagle Group
- Created templates for software requirement specifications (SRS), system use case diagrams, use case specification documents, and DTE.
- Designed and developed a car dealership sales and management system.
- Gained experience surveying and documenting the business unit dealerships Tagle, Avant, and Motcor. Monitored spare parts, the workshop, sales, and savings plans.
- Integrated a software development team together with members from Prominente (a software outsourcing company in Córdoba, Argentina).
- Developed an multilayered application for client-server architecture based on stored procedures.
- Developed the database using Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
- Used VB.NET in Visual Studio 2005.
Computer Technician & Teacher (IT Department)2004 - 2006National University (UNC)
- Taught courses in Word, Excel, Internet, Windows, and Linux in the department classrooms.
- Handled the department Linux servers.
- Carried out the department’s system maintenance as well as its database and website.
- Installed and managed Linux servers from different distributions including Slackware, Mandrake, RedHat, and Debian.
- Designed and developed the new department's web system in PHP, connecting to a PostgreSQL database on Linux.
- Gained experience in Visual Basic 6, developing a system for generating certificates for the IT department using Crystal Reports.