Verified Expert in Engineering
Systems Engineering Developer
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is an enormous project for AON and BSI—two large British companies—working efficiently in a team of over thirty people.
Senior Front-end Angular Developer
- Implemented a project with Angular 11 on the front-end side and integrated it with a back-end solution in .NET 5.
- Created the architecture of a REST API in .Net 5.
- Used technologies such as Angular, NgRx, .Net 6, and Tailwind CSS.
React and Express/Node.js/Angular Developer
- Implemented new features using React and Redux on the front-end side.
- Worked on a project with a REST API created with Express.js. The database was using MongoDB.
- Created a project with Angular 8 and migrated later to 10 in an additional project. It was built first with adb2c and later migrated to Odic, using Bootstrap in a perfect pixel UI.
- Used technologies such as React, Redux, MongoDB, Express, Bootstrap, and C# .NET Core 3.1. Completed tasks managed with teams (DevOps).
- Worked with a client who had a REST API for a year. Charged with the front end. It was built with AngularJS using Bootstrap and migrated to Angular 2+ later. The site was built from scratch, and the API communication was fast.
- Completed tasks managed with Trello on time and with excellent quality.
- Used Grunt and Node.js to build the solution and deployment.
- Worked with a client who has a SaaS product that manages scheduling and invoicing for rental businesses. Developed an integration between their product and QuickBooks Online.
- Built the integration using .NET and MySQL and hosted it on AWS. The client has a shell program that connects to QuickBooks Online using OAuth. QBO experience and a general understanding of business systems and accounting were needed.
- Constructed a front-end stack integrated into a force.com back-end application using the client's wireframes and specifications. Worked with many other SaaS systems such as NuORDER, Exact Online, BuildPro, and QuickBooks Desktop.
- Acquired strong knowledge of jQuery, HTML5, and REST/JSON API integrations.
- Developed a content delivery system (Origin Digital) featuring video, ads, ad injection, transcoding, live events, linear events, VOD, subtitles, playlists, channels, video scheduling, and encoding.
- Designed and implemented a video encoding system for both VOD and live content; built using .NET and MVC.
- Deployed on Cloud Amazon WS and distributed through Akamai HD CDN; allowed the system to take a URL of the content to be encoded as input and convert it to different outputs with configurable output paths (Amazon or FTP), qualities, bitrates, and more.
- Coordinated Santex’s developments efforts for Origin Digital.
- Worked on a team with seven developers and one project manager.
- Worked on a project creating AON, a British multinational corporation providing risk management, insurance, and reinsurance brokerage.
- Developed a quotation insurance system for AON with both a front-end and back-end application; worked with AOP-Spring technologies.
- Gained experience with NHibernate architecture and technologies such as WWF, Fluent, and Spring, and patterns like singleton and MVP.
- Worked on the Comcel project, developing numerous branding and promotional applications for company contests; used the Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Developed the BSI (British Standards Institution) system. Designed and developed a quality tracking tool for BSI. Used the following technologies: C# ASP.NET 2010, IIS7, MVC3, and Razor.
- Led software implementation projects for the company.
- Worked with ADO and stored procedure technologies.
- Provided consulting services regarding ERP handling distribution logistics modules, purchasing, materials, accounts receivable, and accounting modules.
- Worked in business processes analysis in logistics, making ERP flows, and parameterization.
- Carried out consulting for analyzing business processes of companies such as Fiat and Piero.
- Advised and provided services with regards to technological solutions to processes using workflows (BPM).
Functional Analyst, .NET Developer
- Created templates for software requirement specifications (SRS), system use case diagrams, use case specification documents, and DTE.
- Designed and developed a car dealership sales and management system.
- Gained experience surveying and documenting the business unit dealerships Tagle, Avant, and Motcor; monitored spare parts, the workshop, sales, and savings plans.
- Integrated a software development team with members from Prominente (a software outsourcing company in Córdoba, Argentina).
- Developed a multilayered application for client-server architecture based on stored procedures.
- Developed the database using Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
- Used VB.NET in Visual Studio 2005.
Computer Technician and Teacher (IT Department)
National University (UNC)
- Taught courses in Word, Excel, Internet, Windows, and Linux in the department classrooms.
- Handled the department Linux servers.
- Carried out the department’s system maintenance as well as its database and website.
- Installed and managed Linux servers from different distributions, including Slackware, Mandrake, RedHat, and Debian.
- Designed and developed the new department's web system in PHP, connecting to a PostgreSQL database on Linux.
- Gained experience in Visual Basic 6, developing a system for generating certificates for the IT department using Crystal Reports.
Origin Digital - Verizon
Whitney - Siglo 21 - University
Technologies: XP Frameworks, GitLab, Entity Framework, MVC4, AngularJS, JIRA, SQL Server, C#, Node.js, ASP.NET Web API 2, Microsoft Framework 4.5, Scrum.
Bootstrap, Angular, Angular Material, Durandal, Tailwind CSS, .NET Core, Express.js, .NET 5
Entity Framework, Node.js, React, Google Maps, Web API 2, React Redux
Agile Software Development, Scrum
SQL Server 2008, MySQL, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Web MVC, Systems Engineering, User Interface (UI)
Engineer's Degree in Systems Engineering
Universidad Tecnológica Nacional - Córdoba, Argentina