Member since October 15, 2014
AngularJS Developer2018 - 2018CamSoda (via Toptal)
- Found and fixed memory leaks on the live site.
Front-end Engineer2017 - 2017HackrLogic, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: AngularJS, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular
- Implemented the new design of the existing AngularJS app.
- Developed the interface for two new games.
- Prototyped an Angular app for a marketplace.
Technologies: AngularJS, Bootstrap, Node.js, Express, Redis, MariaDB
- Reviewed the code of the existing AngularJS application and set action points for refactoring.
- Helped with modularization, UI-Router configuration, and unit testing.
- Integrated OAuth with Satellizer.
- Created a Node.js API over Redis with Express.
- Developed a Command Line tool with Node.js to manage scenarios.
- Implemented an XML parser with Node.js to save statistics data in MariaDB and Redis.
Technologies: AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Built an AngularJS application for internal company communication.
Front-end Engineer2015 - 2015Kistler Group
- Joined the team that developed the new generation of the CoMo Injection System.
- Organized and modularized the code for the AngularJS application.
- Established front-end guidelines.
- Introduced patterns and guidelines to the team for code unit testing.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014Esebe Software, s.r.o.
- Established the front-end workflow with a Git branching model, test driven-development, and task automation.
- Collaborated with the team that developed a new sports betting web application with AngularJS, Sass, and Bootstrap.
- Developed an application using Backbone.js to display real-time data of games and bets on screens inside shops.
- Created a server with Node.js connected to HornetQ to provide live updates through Socket.IO to any connected client.
- Reviewed code of colleagues to approve pull requests.
- Wrote a couple of websites in Python with the Django framework.
Web Developer2012 - 2012Cupofcity, s.r.o
Technologies: PHP, Yii, HTML, CSS, jQuery, MySQL
- Analyzed requirements for a dating and meeting website focused on the Slovak market.
- Wrote specifications for the application.
- Designed the MySQL database.
- Led a two-person team to develop an application using PHP and the Yii framework.
- Implemented server-sent events.
Web Developer2010 - 2012OREC Solutions, s.r.o.
Technologies: PHP, Yii, CodeIgniter, WordPress, HTML, CSS, jQuery, MySQL, PhoneGap
- Developed my first hybrid mobile app for iOS.
- Migrated an old website to a new customized solution in PHP with Yii.
- Developed themes for clients using WordPress.
- Unit Testing AngularJS Applications (Other amazing things)https://www.airpair.com/angularjs/posts/unit-testing-angularjs-applications
Patterns and guidelines for unit testing AngularJS applications. This won the best AngularJS post of the 2015 Developer Writing Competition and was shared more than 500 times in social networks.
- Pablo is a mentor in the Toptal Global Mentor’s Program. This program is a partnership between Toptal and General Assembly to provide high quality mentorship for students from minority and low income backgrounds who are looking to begin their careers as professional software engineers. Pablo shows commitment to diversity in tech by mentoring a General Assembly student every week for a year, covering everything from coding tips and tricks to advice on making it in the industry.
FrameworksAngular, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Express.js, Yii, Protractor, Django, ZURB Foundation
ParadigmsUnit Testing, Clean Code, Real-time Systems, Test-driven Development (TDD), REST, Agile Software Development
PlatformsBackbase, Firebase, Raspberry Pi
StorageMongoDB, NoSQL, MySQL, Redis, PostgreSQL
Libraries/APIsNode.js, Backbone.js, D3.js, Underscore.js, Vue.js, Vuex, React, Polymer, jQuery, Lodash
ToolsNPM, AngularFire, Git, WebStorm, Grunt, Yeoman, Gulp.js
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering2003 - 2008Universidad de La Rioja - Logroño, Spain
- MongoDB Certified Developer, Associate LevelOCTOBER 2014 - PRESENTMongoDB, Inc.