Microsoft Azure Certified Back-end Developer
Pankaj is a Microsoft Certified Professional with 18 years of software development experience within the Microsoft ecosystem, including C#.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server, and cloud computing with Microsoft Azure. He has also started working on mobile app development with Flutter. Pankaj is now ready for his next challenging and rewarding opportunity to demonstrate how his substantial abilities and technical skills will make an effective contribution.
ExperienceT-SQL (Transact-SQL) - 16 yearsVB.NET WinForms - 12 yearsC#.NET - 10 yearsWCF Web Services - 6 years.NET Core - 4 yearsASP.NET Core MVC - 4 yearsAzure - 4 yearsFlutter - 1 year
Flutter, Git, Windows, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, C#.NET
The most amazing...
...thing I've converted was a legacy offer calculation engine from BI into a web-based simulation tool with ASP.NET, WCF Service, and SQL Server.
Solution Architect & Senior .Net Backend Developer
Hall of Fame Dance Challenge
- Plan and execution for migration of legacy website to new website with cloud -Microsoft Azure.
- Ensuring data integrity, site functionality and user experience during migration – working collaboratively with development team and stakeholders.
- Improvement in scalability of website – allowing for greater capacity and flexibility to accommodate growing traffic and user demands.
Freelance | Toptal Clients
- Collaborated as a technical screener at Toptal, starting in March 2021.
- Engaged as a senior .NET back-end developer with Gartner from November 2021 to September 2022, working on a distributed system with microsystem-oriented and message-driven architecture with Kafka and optimizing complex materialized views.
- Collaborated on a legislative management platform for security enhancements and a backlog of customer-reported defects at Granicus, a company that provides technology that empowers government organizations to create better lives for their citizens.
- Operated as a senior .NET back-end developer at Jacobs, an American international technical professional services firm, on the company's invoice and ERP system.
- Developed a Flutter app with a Firebase and Neo4j database that includes social media and marketplace functionality for ItsCoastal, the luxury marketplace for global coastal homes, adventures, and yachts.
- Operated on a Flutter app similar to Tinder for recruitment that includes videos for DreamTeams.
- Created a .NET Core application with SignalR for an online training app with live chat at Inxsol, a company that develops custom e-learning courses and information solutions.
- Provided live help on real-world programming issues at an online freelance agency, which I joined in April 2020.
Project IT Developer
- Migrated documents from SQL Server to Azure Blob storage and integrated with existing applications.
- Converted monolithic application logic into microservices with ASP.NET Core Web API.
- Migrated on-premise functionalities to Azure App Services.
- Delivered a solution to log each outbound communication to the customer (by email or text) and integrated it with all other existing applications with WCF service, Entity Framework, and SQL Server.
- Delivered API to evaluate customers’ applications with ASP.NET Core WebAPI and SQL Server.
- Delivered a compliance-related project to notify customers by various channels once they get a summary of borrowing with ASP.NET WebAPI, WCF, and SQL Server.
- Developed RESTful APIs for the company's mobile app by ASP.NET Web API and WCF.
- Converted legacy offer calculation engine from BI into a web-based simulation tool with ASP.NET, WCF service, and SQL Server, allowing financial data analysis.
- Developed a worklist tool for store users to reach potential customers with ASP.NET, WCF service, SQL Server, and Kofax-TotalAgility as a process engine.
- Integrated business processes into existing systems with the use of the Kofax-TotalAgility tool.
- Integrated policy-based configurable decision engine with WCF service and SQL Server to replace end-user manual decisions to reduce out-of-policy errors.
- Migrated legacy Excel-VBA financial calculation into reusable .NET SOA-based modules.
- Developed SOA-based reporting solution with WCF service and SSRS to generate loan statements delivered by post, email, and print.
- Streamlined the company’s financial lending systems by linking external providers (call credit) APIs into WCF services.
- Developed configurable product engine with WCF service and SQL Server to replace hardcoded logic into the client's application.
- Migrated legacy SharePoint-based inquiry booking system into ASP.NET, WCF services, SQL Server, and SSIS for data migration.
RedZebra Software Ltd, Long Crendon, UK
- Reviewed and improved the company's Call2Field software architecture, such as removal of SQL injection, database design, use of stored procedures, and index.
- Improved the existing application's performance, stability, and reliability by using the latest technology like WCF.
- Developed new enhancements and improved existing Call2Field software, PDA, tablet, and GPS tracking system.
- Corrected existing loopholes, user interface, and coding style in the existing applications.
Hoerbiger India Pvt. Ltd., Pune, India
- Led the development of new products and was involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Wrote detailed technical specifications from high-level business specifications.
- Drove continuous improvements to the team with particular emphasis on improving code quality, design, and testing.
- Managed the deployment, including trainer and production releases as per requirements, releases for the QA team, and maintenance of the database scripts on the central repository.
- Served as a single point of contact for the customer; participated in discussions with customers, estimated specifications, negotiated deadlines, and teleconferenced with customers weekly regarding the update and subsequent plan.
IT Project Lead
Hoerbiger Compression Technology Holding, Inc., Houston, USA.
- Supported the coordination, development, and deployment of applications in the North American region.
- Supported help desk, research, and software engineering development on new and existing projects.
- Provided project assistance with the supervision of outsourced systems developers and regional Hoerbiger employees.
- Maintained the quality of the code (.NET and database) by reviewing it for performance and efficiency.
Hoerbiger India Manufacturing Exports, Pune, India.
- Contributed to software development and technical support including training of key users as necessary, systems administration, maintenance, and assistance of Hoerbiger projects internationally.
- Acted as the single point of contact for vendors developing the company’s products and participated in a teleconference with customers and vendors on the technical discussion for development.
- Designed the complex code implementation and complete development of the new modules.
InfoWorld Technologies, Pune, India.
- Participated in discussions with customers on requirements, estimation, and assistance in the negotiation of deadlines.
- Migrated applications into VB 6.0 with Oracle 8i into new systems in VB.Net with MS SQL Server 2000.
- Maintained existing code and written technical documentation as per migration.
1. Mortgage type: Whether "interest-only" or "repayments."
2. Start date: Date when the mortgage was started or going to start.
3. Fee payment for each product, whether paying upfront or adding on balance.
4. Full repayment schedule for both products for the compared term.
It would also require internet on the device.
Mobile App for Coastal Propertieshttps://palgo.io/
An Expert Workaround for Executing Complex Entity Framework Core Stored Procedures
C#.NET, T-SQL (Transact-SQL), C#, VB.NET, Dart, GraphQL, ASP.NET Razor
ASP.NET Core MVC, VB.NET WinForms, Entity Framework Core, ADO.NET, Flutter, .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), ASP.NET
Entity Framework, SignalR, REST APIs, LINQ, Stripe API
Database Development, Test-driven Development (TDD)
WCF Web Services, Kofax, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Azure Service Bus, Microsoft Azure, Web Services, Software Development, Business Process Management (BPM)
Git, Jira, Microsoft Visual Studio, RabbitMQ, Azure DevOps Services
Azure, Azure Functions, Firebase, Apache Kafka
Microsoft SQL Server, Neo4j, SQL Stored Procedures, Elasticsearch
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University - Surat, Gujarat, India
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University - Surat, Gujarat, India
Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (70-532)
Foundation Training of TotalAgility
SEED InfoTech, Pune, India