Director of Technology2019 - PRESENTStateside
- Provided guidance on the design of a Google Cloud-hosted Node.js and Next.js eCommerce app for buying electronic tickets to virtual concerts and fulfilling those purchases.
- Provided high-level technical and architectural support on numerous small projects to ensure high-quality and timely execution.
- Created estimates and technical proposals for government and private projects worth millions of dollars.
Lead Developer2018 - 2019A&M Hurricane Protection
Technologies: Dolibarr, MobX, React, PHP
- Customized an open-source Dolibarr ERP app using n the base ERP software an independent module that is very resilient to software upgrades.
- Built a very efficient and user-friendly singe-page app (SPA) in React and MobX to receive details on complex clients requirements from the field.
- Created on-the-fly PDF reports, invoices, estimates, and more using PHP.
- Gave back to the community by submitting bug fixes to the Dolibarr team on GitHub.
- Developed a RESTful API to ensure the smoothest and optimum experience for users.
Application Developer2011 - 2019Choice Strategies
- Built a customer management portal in SharePoint.
- Developed a reporting tool using React and ASP.NET report viewer to eliminate expensive SAP licenses.
- Constructed dozens of data processing tools in .NET to automate most of their processing needs and save hundreds of hours a month.
- Created a secure Excel-like desktop application for performing data processing using .NET.
- Built back-office processes for synchronizing data between local databases, Salesforce, and a customer web portal.
Lead Developer2015 - 2018RM Sotheby's
Technologies: Less, Azure, Apache Lucene, jQuery, AngularJS, Umbraco, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET
- Implemented lightning-fast searches using thousands of auctions using Lucene.
- Developed a management tool for 1TB of high-resolution images from past auctions.
- Created an online store using Merchello.
- Developed RESTful APIs for access to auction details by third parties.
- Integrated a back office with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Developed multiple single-page apps (SPAs) using AngularJS and RESTful API to provide the smoothest and most satisfying experience for regular visitors and company specialists.
Lead Developer2015 - 2017Dave & Buster's
Technologies: Apache Lucene, jQuery, AngularJS, Umbraco, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET
- Developed a highly dynamic site allowing daily and scheduled updates from the marketing team.
- Centralized the restaurant management, supporting both local and shared content.
- Personalized the experience for visitors based on automatic determination of location and their closest Dave & Buster's restaurant.
- Provided excellent mobile support and easily accessible vanity URLs for special events.
- Automatically resized images for the front-end display to make the marketing team's work a breeze.