Software Engineer2022 - PRESENTMicrosoft
Technologies: C++, Distributed Systems, Databases
- Developed a database engine to work on petabytes of data.
- Reviewed other team members' code and wrote different types of tests.
- Took part in creating the feature roadmap and clarifying business requirements.
Research Scientist Intern2020 - 2021Swisscom
Technologies: Python, Kaldi, Bash, Speech to Text, Docker, Kubernetes, Machine Learning, Linux
- Improved a multilingual, automatic speech recognition (ASR) system for code-switching scenarios in Swisscom TV Voice Assistant by 10%.
- Built a Docker and Kubernetes pipeline for training.
- Set up data crawling for code-switch training of a language model.
Software Development Engineer Intern2019 - 2020Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Technologies: Python, TensorFlow, Speech Analytics, Deep Neural Networks, PyCharm, Code Review, Machine Learning, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Developed a deep neural network for a speech segmenter using TensorFlow.
- Created and optimized a deep neural network training pipeline with 3,000+ hours of speech recordings.
- Improved a speech segmenter that was deployed to increase transcription quality for millions of Amazon Transcribe users.
Lead Software Engineer2019 - 2020Triphub
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET Core, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, TypeScript, Vue, Identity Server, Nuxt.js, SignalR, .NET, LINQ, CSS, HTML, Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Code Review, Architecture, JSON, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Software Architecture, Back-end, Front-end, Microservices, Azure, C#.NET, APIs, SQL, Travel, HTML5, REST, Full-stack, REST APIs, .NET Core, Leadership, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Azure Blobs, Vuex, Vuetify, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET, Web API
- Developed a microservice web app with JWT authentication and authorization.
- Set up a CI workflow and a version control flow in Bitbucket.
- Implemented fuzzy full-text search using Elasticsearch.
- Created the back-end and front-end architecture from scratch.
- Led a team of two developers, which included performing code reviews and assigning tasks.
Software Engineer2016 - 2018IT4Medicine
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Angular, SignalR, .NET, LINQ, Microsoft SQL Server, Code Review, Microsoft Visual Studio, Architecture, JSON, Software Architecture, Back-end, Front-end, C#.NET, APIs, SQL, Bootstrap, Healthcare, HTML5, REST, Full-stack, REST APIs, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, ASP.NET Web API
- Developed a web application from scratch, which now has 2.5 million users.
- Identified and optimized the most common and slow SQL queries, which saved 30% of the computational budget.
- Set up CI/CD which allowed the business to scale painlessly to more than 250 hospitals.
- Wrote unit and integration tests that decreased regression testing time from two weeks to several days.
- Integrated an API that deals with push notifications and email campaign providers.
Software Engineer2016 - 2016Radacode
- Integrated protocols of five banks into the payment system to increase user coverage.
- Improved authentication and authorization flows from access tokens to refresh tokens.
- Tracked and fixed bugs, using Jira as a reporting tool.