Full-stack Developer2017 - PRESENTTatango
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, React, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Upgraded an application from Rails 3 all the way to Rails 5.
- Led the effort to rewrite the front end in React.
- Developed mission-critical features used daily to process millions of rows of data, several times a day.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Aflutter
Technologies: Rails, React
- Supported and added new features to a Rails and React application.
Django Developer2016 - 2016SpokeHub
Technologies: Django, Python, Docker
- Developed new features for a Django app.
Rails Developer2016 - 2016BuildRX
Technologies: Rails, Microservices, AWS
- Created microservices to do everything from authentication to integrating with external services.
Developer2015 - 2016CWI Software - Renner
Web Developer2015 - 2015CWI Software - Terra
Technologies: Python, Flask, MongoDB
- Maintained and developed a video-on-demand system for a large ISP and content provider.
Developer2015 - 2015SystemHaus
Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Maintained and developed a production chain control application.
- Worked with a large codebase, written over ten years.
Web Developer2014 - 2014Fator7 - StarlightLED
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, MongoDB
- Developed a cloud control system for a class of Internet of Things devices, including public lights and traffic controllers.
Rails Developer2013 - 2013USEED
Technologies: Ruby on Rails
- Supported legacy code.
- Implemented login through different providers, with OAuth.
- Communicated with several different APIs, like Twitter, Google, and Facebook.
Rails Back-end Developer2012 - 2013Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) - PRAV
- Developed a high-availability system using Ruby on Rails, Redis, Memcached, and PostgreSQL.
Network Engineering Intern2012 - 2013UFRGS
Technologies: Python, PHP, Shell Script, Ruby
- Supported and maintained an NAC system built with Python and PHP.
- Developped a load-balancing system for handling registrations.
- Increased the system's limit on simultaneous connections from 5,000 to over 30,000.
Security Consultant2010 - 2012Freelance
Technologies: Shell Script, Ruby, Python
- Assessed network security.
- Ran penetration tests on web applications and networks.
- Implemented backup and password systems and policies.
Researcher2009 - 2010Virtual Reality Group - PUCRS
- Developed a motion capture system with C++, Qt, and OpenCV.