- Technical WriterIOD2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Markdown, Google Drive, Toggl
- Wrote technical articles for various blogs dealing with DevOps topics (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, and more).
- Edited other technical writers' articles.
- Authored technical articles for various blogs dealing with cloud and architectural topics (mainly AWS).
- Expanded an eBook about Kubernetes for a customer.
- DevOps Enforcement AgentDLabs2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Docker, Ansible
- Reworked the ad serving system to properly use Docker containers. Orchestrated the Docker Swarm for easy scaling. Prepared deployment description using Ansible.
- Helped with the deployment of a redundant cluster serving application in Flask utilizing MongoDB. Prepared the migration for the database. Established a Vagrant environment for future development and maintenance.
- Introduced Jenkins CI in projects using manual development and tests.
- Automated new deployments and helped with migration of existing ones to employ infrastructure-as-code with Ansible and Vagrant.
- Created and implemented architecture for ad serving system using Amazon Web Services, Terraform, and Ansible.
- Senior C++ R&D EngineerADVA Optical Networking2014 - 2017
- Developed and maintained a system application (C++) to monitor the performance of networking hardware.
- Improved the build system and continuous integration as well as introduced good practices regarding code organization (CMake).
- Prepared a reproducible run-time environment based on Vagrant.
- Provided tools to automate day-to-day work (Ruby, Sinatra, AngularJS, and Python).
- Graphics Software EngineerIntel Technology Poland2011 - 2014
Technologies: C++, Python, OpenGL
- Introduced a memory leaks monitor and integrated it with continuous integration tests. It detect stuff in the C++ driver, and conducts analysis and presentation in Python.
- Helped reduce the memory footprint in the OpenGL driver enabling such titles as Minecraft and Rage to become playable.
- Maintained OpenGL graphics driver (C++) as part of a larger team.
- Junior C++ DeveloperWolters Kluwer2007 - 2011
Technologies: C++, XSLT, SOAP
- Introduced and implemented the concept of continuous integration as well as automated testing within the company.
- Developed and maintained the HTTP-based XML front-end to a proprietary data-base.
- Developed and maintained XSLT style sheets for content presentation in a GUI application.
- Developed inter-operable web services in C++, C#, and Java using SOAP and XML.