Verified Expert in Engineering
Po Chun is a C# .NET Core back-end developer with 5+ years of experience. He's developed a data collection tool with intuitive UI for capacitive fingerprint devices, led robotic arm control software development, and created a production server that improved data latency from one day to three minutes. He is comfortable leading teams, completes in-depth debugging and factory end testing, and believes that rapid delivery with continuous client updates is the key to building a great product.
Windows, Linux, C#, .NET Core, Docker, Web, Blazor, SQL, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET Core
The most amazing...
...tool I've built is a smart manufacturing system which brought the company a $3.5 million purchase order.
Senior Software Engineer
- Built a production server that parses logs from test stations in production lines that have 10+ stations. The system provides a web UI for users to view real-time statistic data in the MySQL database. It improves data latency from one day to three minutes.
- Created a real-time service to push statistics data such as UPH, volumes, and the cycle time to web front end using SignalR.
- Developed a tuning and data collection tool with intuitive UI for capacitive fingerprint devices using WPF with MVVM pattern.
Software Team Lead
- Built a server system that controls the production line and records data to the database (MSSQL) by ASP.NET Core and Blazor. The system also integrates with a third-party MES system.
- Improved software delivery by migrating from Windows Installer to Microsoft Azure Blob Service, which allows users to upgrade or downgrade software smoothly.
- Completed 3/9 test stations in a production line automation project by robotic arm control and machine vision for USI Kunshan, China.
- Led robotic arm control part software development in our sequencing automation software, which integrated multiple robotic arms (ABB, Epson, Denso, TM).
- Developed C# WinForms software to show raw data and allow FAE and firmware team to fine-tune IC registers.
- Conducted C# software development, which integrates the previous software for internal debugging and factory end testing.
- Cooperated with FAE directly to develop a new feature for customers and new testing items for factory manufacturing.
Smart Manufacturing Server
Smart Factory Dashboard
AGV Control Systemhttps://about.pochun.cloud/projects/agv-ros2.html
C#, SQL, Python
.NET, Blazor, ASP.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Entity Framework Core, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core
Windows Forms (WinForms), SignalR
LabVIEW, Git, RabbitMQ, Visual Studio 2019, Azure IoT Hub, C#.NET WinForms
Certified LabVIEW Architect, Industrial & Manufacturing, DAQ, Algorithms, Robotics, Machine Vision, PLC, ROS2, Robot Operating System (ROS)
Docker, Azure, Linux, Windows, Web
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
National Cheng Kung University - Tainan, Taiwan
Exchange Program in Engineering
Queensland University of Technology - Queensland, Australia
Azure IoT Developer Specialty
Certified LabVIEW Architect