Verified Expert in Engineering
Salesforce Apex Developer
Praveen is a Salesforce Certified System and Application Architect with 17 Salesforce certifications and a degree in electrical engineering. He is an expert in Salesforce implementations with ten years of experience in configuration and customization and broad product expertise in sales, service, community, and the Force.com platform. Praveen has completed projects in the aviation, automotive, financial, manufacturing, and fast-moving consumer goods industries.
Salesforce SOAP API, REST, Field Service Lightning, Lightning Design System, Lightning Communities, Lightning Components, Salesforce Apex, Salesforce API, Salesforce DX, Salesforce Sales Cloud
The most amazing...
...product I've built was a Customer 360° View app through responsive LWC to display customer information by integrating with third-party systems through an API.
Salesforce Developer | Copado Experience for Global Online Education Platform
Pluralsight - Main
- Created and managed the Copado pipeline to help the team with seamless deployment.
- Integrated Copado with PMD for code analysis and created static code rules to maintain the standard.
- Maintained the Salesforce environment in Copado and Integrated Copado with Jira and a code scan.
- Oversaw the implementation of Salesforce as IdP for the entire ACT public service.
- Designed the Integration design patterns for all Salesforce integration.
- Designed a reusable design pattern for login and registration.
- Worked with the business and business analyst to collect the business requirements and convert them to technical documents.
- Assisted the development team with any technical challenges.
- Designed and implemented the end-to-end sales process for a medical equipment manufacturing company.
- Migrated data from Dynamics to Salesforce using the bulk API.
- Worked with the global architecture group to align the release and maintain standards and governance.
- Oversaw the Sales Cloud implementation for the company.
- Presented the solution to the business forum and other global technical forums for approval and suggestions.
- Worked closely with delivery managers, functional solution architects, and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Connected Salesforce with IQVIA (a healthcare and human data science company).
- Experience integrating Salesforce and Power BI to create dynamic and informative reports to analyze sales and customer data.
Salesforce Technical Architect
- Set up the community cloud with business process implementation. Built flows and Salesforce Einstein's guided action features that enhance the usability of both agents and internal users.
- Incorporated LWC best practices to improve the performance in the portal (record-edit, record-view).
- Implemented complex fee calculation logic for hours worked upon a request using Apex and Process Builder.
- Made implementation of single sign-on (SSO) with AEM. Analyzed and reviewed business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Implemented Salesforce DX with Jenkins. Created a solution repo conversion to the Salesforce DX-format. Optimized DevOps processes using Copado and Salesforce DX.
- Presented multiple Salesforce DX training sessions to assist the build and BAU team. Owned deployment to streamline the process.
- Improved the performance of Process Builder by converting the process to an invokable one. Used complex flows to automate the business process.
- Delivered and implemented Lightning out component.
- Built a customer search functionality using Lightning Components. Completed customer searches in Salesforce and the external system using an API.
- Implemented REST base callouts to the third-party system. Documented best practices and standards for configuration and customization. Provided support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution.
Salesforce Senior Consultant
- Build mobile-friendly Visualforce pages using Bootsrap to host in Salesforce one mobile app. Created a complex approval process (multi-stage approvals).
- Utilized Jenkins, a code migration tool leveraged by developers to automate the deployment from one environment to another (CI/CD implementation using ANT). GitHub Repo was used for distributed revision and source code management functionality.
- Owned new user stories and ensured quality and on-time delivery, helping to implement the Agile process in the project.
- Participated in project team meetings and collaborated with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required.
- Mentored new team members in the project. Performed incident management, problem management, and change management activities.
Salesforce Technical Consultant
- Implemented end-to-end sales and a service process in Salesforce. Involved in the integration with a SAP system through SAP PI, with master data stored in the SAP system using SOAP-based callouts.
- Involved in maintaining sales figure revenues. Updated high-level officials on the weekly and monthly revenue generated by sales reps.
- Involved in creating an analytic snapshot to track the status of cases on a monthly schedule basis. Provides real-time access to financial data and real-time market data sharing (steaming AP, Push topic).
- Spearheaded the creation of a mobile app for VOC. Used Bootstrap for the mobile app creation. Implemented content management and customized the content delivery functionality to achieve the desired results.
- Created trigger frameworks to improve and overcome Salesforce governor limits. Participated in regular system maintenance activities and coordinated monthly and quarterly releases for bug fixes and enhancement change requests.
- Assisted and guided team members in incident resolving, troubleshooting of complex issues, driving priority incidents, and escalations to closure. Performed incident management, problem management, and change management activities.
- Implemented emergency bug fixes and performed impact analysis on the changes being implemented during release.
- Developed a complex business logic using Apex classes and triggers and custom Visualforce pages as per the business requirement. I used Salesforce apps such as Survey Force, Conga Composer, and DocuSign.
- Involved with Salesforce configurations such as profile settings, role hierarchy, approval process, validation rules, email to case, workflow rules, page layout settings and assignment, and field-level security settings.
- Delivered system and unit test cases written and tested in the sandbox environment. Test classes were written for each class and trigger to provide the Salesforce coverage.
- Deployed customizations such as buttons with VF pages, custom links with VF pages, automated email using email messaging, and triggers on objects developed as per business needs.
- Migrated various environments to production.
Customer 360 Degree View App and DX Implementation
Service and Community Cloud Project
The design gives customers the flexibility to check their service contracts and any warranties available for the respective assets from the community. The Service Cloud application routes cases via an omni-channel to the individual teams and links milestones based on the service contracts related to the product. The logistics API is then invoked and the shipping status reflected back to Salesforce.
This project was completed with a quick turnaround of five weeks.
Chat-bot Application + IBM Bluemix Watson + Lightning Out
Salesforce API, Salesforce SOAP API, Salesforce REST API, REST APIs, Salesforce Bulk API
Salesforce Sales Cloud, Lightning Communities, Lightning Design System, Git, Field Service Lightning, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Einstein, Microsoft Power BI, Pardot, Salesforce DX, Salesforce Dataloader, IBM Watson, Flow, Conga Composer
REST, Best Practices, Azure DevOps
Salesforce, Force.com IDE, Salesforce 1, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Community, Salesforce.com Administration, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Cloud Flow, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Development Community (SFDC), Architecture, CRM APIs, APIs, Back-end, Consulting, Data Modeling, Leadership, Technical Leadership, Integration, Force.com, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Copado, Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE), Email Templates, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), API Integration, Frameworks, Salesforce Reports, Salesforce Programming, Salesforce Customization, Platforms, Flosum, Surveys, Lighting, dotdigital, Single Sign-on (SSO), Light UI, Salesforce Copado, Litify, Zuora, Streaming, Events
Database Management Systems (DBMS)
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering
Anna University - Chennai, India
Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
Salesforce Certified System Architect
Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
Salesforce Certified Application Architect
Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Administrator