Technical Consultant2015 - PRESENTOrion Health
- Implemented and tested software.
- Assisted with sales and pre-sales duties.
- Developed custom Java components using OSGi.
- Implemented web service calls and API calls as part of software implementation.
- Debugged errors and issues.
- Worked with Oracle and MS SQL databases, creating queries, views, etc.
Contract Developer2013 - 2015Orion Health
Technologies: Java, SAP
- Developed a SAP plug-in for one of the company's products (Rhapsody Integration Engine).
- Created architectural design documents of project.
- Assisted with testing and fine tuning.
- Met with clients to obtain precise requirements.
- Performed on site testing.
Lead Developer2009 - 2013Securities and Trading Technology
Technologies: C#, Chrome, .NET, NHibernate, Silverlight, WCF, NAnt, CruiseControl
- Converted legacy code to Pascal .NET.
- Started and led development of a financial accounting system.
- Interacted with clients to obtain requirements and specifications.
- Designed various layers of application architecture for re-use in other projects.
- Wrote up and managed documentation.
- Trained and mentored new employees.
Junior Delphi Developer2007 - 2008Regal Computer Consultants
Technologies: Delphi, Pick/BASIC, D3, SQL
- Maintained legacy Pick/BASIC Point-of-Sale software.
- Started project to convert legacy code to Delphi.
- Created Delphi application for controlling fuel dispensing machines and integrated into legacy Point-of-Sale software.
- Created application for steel cutting company to calculate most effective way to cut steal .