Senior React Native Developer2019 - PRESENTTruelogic
- Developed a React Native app for Android with real-time features, including a fully functional chat, with a high level of optimization and minor error rates.
- Developed two native android modules for React Native.
- Became a technical interviewer for candidates in React and React Native positions.
IT Consultant and Developer2014 - 2020Freelance Jobs
- Developed multiple interactive installations for museums, including video and image galleries, mini-games, and simulations for large touch screens, using React Electron, Adobe Animate, and Unity3D.
- Developed an AR-based interactive children book in Unity3D which included writing plugins in native code.
- Developed several other mobile apps in React Native and native Android and iOS, which have included tools such as Firebase and Expo, as well API integrations such as Google Maps and Trello.
- Developed many websites from small to large scale, working with many different tools such as React (CRA), Express, Laravel, WordPress, Firebase, Google Maps API, AWS among others.
- Oversaw client relations, including collecting requirements, budgeting, assembling teams, and designing software and databases.
Senior Web Developer2018 - 2019ParallelDevs
Technologies: Angular, Firebase, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Cypress.io, Front-end, HTML, CSS, TypeScript
- Maintained and developed an Angular web app for data analysis with the use of Firebase and Google Cloud Platform.
- Provided technical support to the data analyst that used the data analysis web app.
- Maintained and developed an Angular web app that monitored solar panel systems.
React Native Developer2017 - 2018Practio Aps
Technologies: React Native, React, Redux, Realm, React Redux, Front-end, Mobile Development, Cross-platform, Early-stage Startups
- Developed their multi-platform mobile app that helps track and schedule birth control pills.
- Successfully migrated their existing Swift app into React Native.
- Integrated internationalization and multi-time-zone support into the app.
Mobile Developer2015 - 2017Simplifit
Technologies: Android, Android SDK, Java, iOS, Swift
- Developed, improved, and maintained their Android mobile app written in Java with the native SDK.
- Integrated geolocation features such as activity tracking, location history, and geofencing.
- Migrated the Android App into iOS written in Swift 3.
University Professor2008 - 2017The ITESM
Technologies: University Teaching, Web Development, 3D Animation, 3D Modeling, Video Games, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Arduino, Processing, Digital Electronics, Three.js, Raspberry Pi, Unity3D, 3D, Unity
- Taught in the fields of computer science and digital arts, including courses such as programming, web and mobile development, video games, electronic arts, among others.
- Contributed to the development of many interactive art installations, educational tools, and apps with the collaboration of multidisciplinary students and fellow professors, using technologies such as IoT tools, VR, and AR.
- Won, on two occasions, an award for outstanding teaching based on surveys conducted by students.