Verified Expert in Engineering
Data Engineer and Developer
Rami is an experienced business intelligence engineer, well-versed in defining requirements and implementing enterprise-level solutions that result in stable, scalable, and viable data-driven systems. He identifies business needs and develops valuable solutions to improve day-to-day business operations. Rami is a results-driven professional with a proven track record in data analytics and reporting. Prepared to offer 9+ years of experience, he enjoys using data to drive business success.
Microsoft Power BI, Data Build Tool (dbt), Data Visualization, Data Engineering, Reporting, ETL, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing, Microsoft BI Stack, SQL Server BI, BI Reporting
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a complex data reconciliation and matching algorithm for a Big Four company resulting in reliable and viable customer master data.
Data Management Consultant
- Audited the legacy data platform and suggested new tools, technologies, and processes for quicker, more maintainable, and more efficient data integration between systems.
- Designed and developed a sales and financial data warehouse that provided wider business views, analysis, and optimized sales processes.
- Developed data pipelines with dbt that provided higher speeds and bigger volumes of data otherwise not accessible by the legacy system with all change history.
- Designed and created an enterprise-wide flexible OLAP model through Power BI that served a set of multiple reports and dashboards with a centralized business logic providing ease of change.
- Architected multiple complex sales and financial dashboards enabling the executive team to analyze sales pipeline performance, annual recurring revenue, and multiple other metrics.
Business Intelligence Manager
Yellowsys for KPMG
- Developed and delivered business information solutions.
- Established and secured enterprise-wide data analytics structures.
- Unified disparate data structures and operating environments during revamps of processing facilities, data centers, and more.
- Designed multidepartment data models for complex analysis needs.
- Generated customized architectures specifically optimized for several database technologies, including Azure Synapse and Power BI models for big data clients.
- Migrated numerous legacy systems to newer technologies reducing costs and enhancing the efficiency of all computing tasks.
- Gathered, defined, and refined requirements. Led the project design and oversaw its implementation.
- Developed database architectural strategies at modeling, design, and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
- Implemented a master data management tool and the processes to further optimize data integrity.
- Refactored the existing data warehouse to include an ODS layer, historization, and other BI standards that enabled the development of new analyses like agents' fraudulent change of customer profiles.
- Introduced new management techniques that improved team occupancy and provided stakeholders with more visibility.
- Trained new team members and business users on projects and technical tools like Microsoft BI and Power BI.
- Collected the business needs and wrote specifications and appropriate documentation.
Business Intelligence Consultant
- Developed a data integration solution between several systems that harmonized data cross-company.
- Refactored a BI tool to simulate customer evolution and decrease processing time from hours to minutes.
- Built an enterprise data warehouse for the finance and sales departments, providing customers' assets analysis.
- Developed a data integrity project for sales, ensuring the accuracy of prospects' information for the marketing campaigns, reducing spamming, and increasing the prospect conversion rate by 25%.
- Created and maintained a cross-sell project that improved sales revenue.
- Designed and developed multiple proofs of concept (POCs) and mini-projects.
Monitoring and Evaluation Dashboardshttps://www.iri.org/resource/data-tunisians-pessimistic-about-electoral-process
Complex Data Reconciliation and Matching Algorithm
Custom Hybrid Architecture for Big Data Clients
SQL, Power Query M, Snowflake
SQL Server BI, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Excel, Power Query, Visual Studio, Excel 2016, Oracle SQL Data Modeler, Excel 2010, Microsoft Power Apps, BigQuery
ETL, Business Intelligence (BI), Dimensional Modeling, Data-informed Visual Design, Azure DevOps, Database Development
Microsoft BI Stack, Azure
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSAS Tabular, Azure SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Relational Databases, Data Pipelines, Data Integration, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Databases, PostgreSQL, MySQL
DAX, Data Engineering, Azure Analysis Services, Data Analysis, Data Analytics, Dashboards, Interactive Dashboards, Data Warehousing, Data Warehouse Design, Relational Database Design, Data Visualization, Business Intelligence (BI) Platforms, Dashboard Design, Reporting, Data Transformation, Data Structures, BI Reporting, Data Architecture, Data Modeling, SSRS Reports, Data Build Tool (dbt), Fivetran, APIs, CRM APIs, Excel 365, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Google BigQuery
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Faculty of Sciences of Monastir - Monastir, Tunisia