Software Developer2009 - PRESENTSantex America S.A.
- Developed data-oriented User Interfaces using HTML5, CSS 3, jQuery / jQuery UI / jqGrid, Backbone.js, AngularJS.
- Developed Middleware applications using node.js, Socket.IO, Express, Jade.
- Programmed RESTful Web Services using JSON.
- Developed applications using Linux, PHP5, Apache/nginx and MySQL.
- Designed and implemented testing and production web applications environments.
- Drove web applications performance and reliability: tuning Apache and MySQL, Identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks.
- Involved with the entire cycle of web applications development: planning functionalities and features, designing and implementing solutions, maintaining web sites.
- Wrote technical specifications and thorough documentation.
- Wrote change scripts and implementation procedures.
- Trained and mentored semi-senior team members.
System Administrator2009 - 2011Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services
Technologies: Linux, Big-IP / F5
- Worked as System Administration for Unix and Wintel platforms in a high availability, 24x7 environment.
- Provided technical support and guidance for large-scale critical production systems.
- Was responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, incident resolution, problem escalation, outage notifications, implementing changes, backup and maintenance, team coordination and customer interaction.
- Communicated and coordinated with a broad range of users: developers, engineers, technical leaders, operations and management among others.
- Required strong analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to work well under tight time constraints to resolve software and system issues in highly trafficked web applications.
Developer2003 - 2011Freelance
- Designed, coded, implemented, tested and deployed web applications.
- Developed over 100 web projects using different MVS CMS platforms, open source libraries, using PHP5, Linux, Apache & MySQL.
- Projects included HR applications, Marketing tools, Corporate Intranets, e-Learning & eCommerce portals, Web Sites.
- Santex Group Web Site (Development)http://santexgroup.com/
Developed responsive web site and blog using Wordpress CMS to implement the provided graphic design.
- Marketing Action Platform (Development)
I have developed the UI for a Search Engine Marketing application platform used by companies such as IBM, Intel and others. I wrote the UI as a single page MVC application. It communicates with a Java back-end using JSON web services. This is a multi-user / multi-tenant application.
I have also developed a middle-ware to communicate the UI to the back-end in real-time using Node.js and Socket.IO, and a PDF generator using PhantomJS.
- TimeApp (Other amazing things)
This is a DEMO application which lets users manage time-zones, helping you track the time of different cities.
I wrote it from scratch, as a part-time project, in 2 weeks time, using AngularJS, Bootstrap (as CSS framework) and a RESTful PHP back-end, based on Slim micro-framework.
PlatformsLinux, Ubuntu, LAMP, Debian Linux, Docker, Drupal 8, Drupal, Acquia, Meteor, Red Hat Linux, Unix, Windows
OtherFront-end, Full-stack, User Experience (UX), Web Back-end, Back-end Development, Ajax, System Administration, ESLint, Chrome Extensions
FrameworksBootstrap 3, AngularJS, Express.js, Twig, Angular, Bootstrap, Laravel, ZURB Foundation, Ionic 2, CodeIgniter, Slim
Libraries/APIsNode.js, jQuery, Socket.IO, Highcharts, jQuery UI, Polymer, PhantomJS, Restify, Flot, RxJS, Mustache, Moment.js, LocalStorage, Underscore.js, D3.js, Lodash, React, Modernizr, RequireJS, Backbone.js
ToolsBower, Docker Compose, Bower Front-end Dependency Manager, Git Flow, GitHub, Bitbucket, Docker Hub, Composer, Git, Shell, Subversion (SVN), Sublime Text 2, Nginx, Apache, jqGrid, Jenkins, Confluence, Atlassian Confluence, Jira, Sublime Text, Apache Solr, NPM, Yeoman, Gulp.js, Webpack, Grunt, Mongoose, Apache JMeter, Varnish, SQLyog, MySQL Workbench, PhpStorm
ParadigmsObject-oriented Design (OOD), DevOps, Agile Software Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), REST, Model View Controller (MVC), Scrum, MapReduce, Continuous Integration (CI), Responsive Web Design (RWD), Design Patterns
StorageOracle PL/SQL, JSON, MySQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, NoSQL, Firebird, Memcached, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Partially-completed degree in Systems Engineering1998 - 2006Universidad Tecnológica Nacional - Córdoba
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science1996 - 1997Universidad Nacional de Córdoba - Córdoba, Argentina