Member since March 9, 2012
Front-end Engineer2012 - 2014Keen Systems (via Toptal)
- Worked as Front-end engineer for multiple projects and developed elaborate GUI tools for the products of the Keen System family.
- Produced keenprint.com, keenfiles.com, and rethinkprint.biz.
Front-end Engineer, Ruby Developer2011 - 2011Toptal Platform
- Worked on the Toptal.com platform performing Ruby on Rails development. Utilized Compass, SASS, jQuery, Agile development, continuous deployment, and test-driven development.
- Focused on improving UI/UX design.
- Worked with a multinational, distributed team.
Web Developer, Ruby Developer2009 - 2010Bahia’s Collective Health Inst.
- Developed the “Dengue na Web” digital health surveillance and case report system.
- Performed Ruby development for the Graphtube data miner project.
- Produced denguenaweb.org and inct-gp.org.
Web Developer and Designer2007 - 2008Setor Web - Fábrica de Sites
- Created and coded layouts using Abode Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Produced iguatemisalvador.com.br, jaimefingergut.com.br, and frediedidier.com.br.
- Your First AngularJS App Tutorial Part 2: Tools for Scaffolding, Building, and Testing (Publication)In this follow-up to his first highly popular AngularJS tutorial, Toptal engineer Raoni Boaventura guides you through the steps of setting up your project, including scaffolding, dependency management, and preparing it for testing.
FrameworksBootstrap, Ruby on Rails (RoR), AngularJS
Libraries/APIsBackbone.js, Facebook API, jQuery, jQuery UI
ParadigmsTest-driven Development (TDD), Agile Software Development, Responsive Web Design (RWD)
StorageMySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
OtherUser Interface (UI)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science2006 - 2010Universidade Federal da Bahia - Brazil