Application Architect2017 - PRESENTFlydubai
Technologies: Agile Software Development, SQL, Entity Framework Core, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), C#.NET, VB.NET, Windows Services, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), OAuth 2, .NET Core, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, REST APIs, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, XSD, XML
- Designed and implemented various services for the airline reservation system, including the ticketing system and IATA message parsing systems.
- Designed and developed flight data synchronizer systems to collaborate between reservation and check-in systems.
- Learned and adapted new technologies in the market. Always keen on improving the performance of the systems. Migrated many legacy systems to new technologies.
- Developed various tools for load and performance testing and to route IATA messages from a common IBM MQ to various test environments to facilitate testing of multiple features simultaneously.
Project Architect2014 - 2016IBS Software
Technologies: C#.NET, REST APIs, Web Services, Windows Services, Agile Software Development, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server, XAML, LINQ to XML, XML
- Built the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) back-end services for reservation systems for various airline clients of IBS. Integrated a PECTAB printer, weighing scale, barcode scanner, and passport reader in self-service Kiosk apps in airports.
- Integrated a handheld scanner, thermal printer, and card reader for Windows 8.1 Kiosk for Louise Cruise. I won the best debutant award from IBS.
- Migrated VB6 projects for a client to VB.NET using Visual Studio capabilities, thus saving the cost of buying migration tools.
- Designed and implemented RESTful APIS for various in-house applications in IBS like attendance system and IBS radio.
Senior Associate2012 - 2014EY
Technologies: .NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, Web Applications, SQL, Oracle, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), SharePoint, Agile Software Development, C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, XSD, XML, .NET 2
- Designed and implemented the web-based application named eSignOff, which helps the new joiners in EY to view and sign off the declarations applicable to them.
- Migrated MySQL database for two applications to SQL databases and reconstructed the application code to suit the migration.
- Managed a project to remediate around 50 applications deployed at different datacenters to suit them for deployment in EY's global datacenter. This involved creating SSIS packages and migrating SQL reporting servers from 2005 to 2008.
- Tracked and fixed bugs for the in-house applications for EY, like the attendance and leave systems.
Technology Analyst2006 - 2012Infosys
Technologies: C#.NET, Web & Mobile Applications, Web Application Forms, Windows Forms (WinForms), Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Unified Communications, Agile Software Development, C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, XAML, XSD, XML, .NET 2
- Implemented various modules for various healthcare clients. Fixed bugs and enhanced the existing web applications.
- Developed the product Finacle Advisor, which empowers banks to deliver products and services through a fully assisted self-service channel using the bank's existing Internet banking capability. This won the innovation award from Microsoft.
- Developed a web application that will generate online submission forms dynamically from the saved templates. This was done for a healthcare client.
- Developed the in-house performance review application.