- Created many widgets for eBooks using Backbone.js, Fabric.js, and MooTools. It saves information within itself because there is no database on electronic books.
- Developed a very complex user interaction using AngularJS and super-charged CSS for the main product of a company (Chaucer); it lets the user edit eBooks and export them to any device.
- Built PHP frameworks to support some of the side company products to optimize the timing and fix complex bugs.
- Made the eBook widgets fully responsive on any device, but the tricky part was that not only they had to be width-responsive, but also height-responsive which required a lot of mathematical algorithms.
- Supported many types of legacy software that was developed by other programmers that were no longer with the company. It was the most challenging part of the job—always trying to figure out what they tried to do without any help.
Full-stack Engineer2012 - 2014Captivati
- Developed the whole financial application of the company using PHP Yii framework—letting it track how much they earn and spent among many different platforms like Google AdWords, Yahoo, TrafficVance, and other lead generation partners.
- Wrote automated scripts using Phantom.js and Casper.js that crawled information from many different websites so that we could track spending or prices for different keywords for our online campaigns.
- Created a bunch of scripts for AdWords, Bing ads, and TrafficVance that controlled our campaigns to prevent them from spending on ads that weren't working and optimizing out costs so that we made the highest profit possible.
- Created some Linux tech support on our servers when things went wrong. I'm not an expert on it, but I handled myself very well on an intermediate level.
Senior Web Developer2007 - 2012webXtrem
- Developed applications for the web using PHP, jQuery, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress for many local clients in my country.
- Developed a couple websites for very important schools in the city: the British School (Drupal) and the Sauce School (Joomla).
- Spent several months working on the Joomla website on one of the most important country ministries called MPCEC which was in charge of the country production management; also created a small application to manage projects with pure PHP, CSS, and jQuery.
- Built a site on Joomla for a very prestigious plastic surgery firm so that they could bring in foreign customers mainly from the US.
- Developed a Drupal website for the country's emergency system called ECU 911.
Senior Drupal Developer2011 - 2011Devsu
- Built an instant message custom module for Drupal using PHP, jQuery, Node.js, and CSS.
- Developed often on both parts such as the back-end and front-end on our Drupal websites.
- Worked with one of the biggest companies in the world the WWE network with a very large team.
- Developed different custom modules that used JSON technology to communicate with an Adobe Flash application.
- Wrote some very cool scripts using Drush to make our jobs easier when starting and deploying sites.