Verified Expert in Engineering
Ritu is a senior front-end engineer with nearly seven years of professional experience working with a diverse set of teams in four different companies in India. Along with development, she has also designed and prototyped applications and has a good sense of UI/UX. Having worked with both product and service-based companies, Ritu is passionate about building amazing user experiences and driving things end to end.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Slack, GitHub
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is an SDG app for three countries, helping them make better decisions based on data and achieve SDG targets.
Vue 2 Developer
- Built a private npm package from scratch for reusable Vue components to be used across products in Vince. This helped with standardization and helped reduce the development time of the team.
- Developed various features like welcome and home screens and multi-select features with custom options for favorites and last used to increase user interaction. This increased the app's usability significantly.
- Worked on the interaction between widgets on dashboards and improved the overall performance. Built better UIs for widgets for client dashboards.
- Developed skeleton screens and components across both applications for standardization and a better user experience.
- Carried out multiple sprints for bugs and enhancements across applications for overall standardization and improved UI/UX.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed Atlan's B2B data management product with codebase in Vue.
- Designed and prototyped various product versions and delivered high-quality, responsive user experiences.
- Built complex features, including a query builder to query billions of rows of data, a word processor for team collaboration and detailed documentation, and an access manager for handling all data, features, and users in one place.
- Gathered requirements for the release manager app, narrowed down the solutions with the DevOps team, and built the app's first version.
- Integrated app analytics, collected business-critical insights, and applied them through various UI/UX sprints.
- Managed smaller sprints for bugs or enhancements to maintain the product's quality and mentored 2-4 interns each summer.
- Built and managed a data visualization product with codebase in Backbone.js to deliver 30+ data-driven projects.
- Developed, designed, and prototyped an application for sustainable development goals (SDGs) with a codebase in Vue and Vuex for state management.
- Managed new features and client requirements concurrently for 10+ projects.
- Contributed to the in-house reusable components library that saved hours of development time and increased productivity for the team.
- Created a photo approval and management system where 50+ million records could be tracked and helped micromanage the process on the ground.
- Worked extensively with dashboards, charts, and maps.
- Developed Taskbob's home services website and booking portal.
- Optimized the service booking and offers page for seamless customer experience, providing under-one-minute service booking.
- Built a dashboard for managing the service members and tasks.
- Built features for Mu Sigma's data platform with codebase in Backbone.js.
- Created an interactive canvas using D3.js to link and track the client data flow.
- Implemented a chat application on the canvas using Socket.IO to facilitate collaboration and communication among the team.
The users could apply filters or aggregations, and queries could be saved to be used again or converted to raw SQL. Users could also always see the time the queries took and abort midway. Data had an infinite scroll for less memory consumption and faster server response. It could also be shared safely, and multiple teams could collaborate on a project on the same query. It was a reusable component and helped 300+ data engineers collaborate on data.
Clients could view all the data in various domains to understand where their country lies on the sustainable development goal achievement scale. Content strategists could also manage the content to specify the data important to their country. The app included information pages to read every possible indicator of the goals and a dashboard with maps and charts to analyze the data indicators for each goal.
Release Manager Application
I researched and studied 40+ products to understand the conventional and unconventional ways of gathering infrastructure for the applications. I worked with the DevOps teams to narrow down the requirements and design an alpha version. I also developed the application to later onboard a team to build it further.
The app was built for a government organization in India where students could view their results and the short marks based on the desired grading and have all the information related to their course in one place. Admins can also manage the content, marks, courses, and students on the portal. The app's back end was powered using the Firebase BaaS, while the hosting and authentication were also implemented using Firebase. Finally, the application state is managed using Vuex, a state manager for Vue.
Tailwind CSS, Vanilla JS, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Bootstrap, MUI (Material UI), Vuetify, NestJS, Jest, Quasar
Vue, React, Vue 2, Vuex, Backbone.js, Chart.js, jQuery, REST APIs, Node.js, D3.js
GitHub, Git, Slack, Babel, Vue CLI, Figma, JSX, CircleCI, Webpack, Firebase Authentication
Responsive Web Design (RWD), UI Design, REST, DevOps
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Mapbox, Netlify, WordPress
Software Development, Front-end, Dashboard Design, Dashboards, CSS Grid, UI Development, Web Development, Web Applications, Front-end Development, Mathematics, Communication, Single-page Applications (SPA), Vue-router, Pixel Perfect, Data Structures, Algorithms, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Data Visualization, Storybook, APIs, Design, Software Engineering, API Integration, Vue 3, Full-stack, Architecture, Charts, Graphs, Forms, Solution Architecture, Headless Software, Full-stack Development, SDKs, Integration, Server-side Rendering (SSR), Mobile First, WCAG 2, Framer, Vercel, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Semantic Web, SEO Tools, Mockups, Analytics, UX Research, UI Research, Okta, CI/CD Pipelines, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Firebase Hosting, FontAwesome, WYSIWYG Web Builders, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT), Private NPM Modules, Axios, Pinia, Vite, Bootstrap 4
IndexedDB, JSON, Database Management Systems (DBMS), MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, NoSQL
Bachelor's Degree in Information and Communication Technology
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology - Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India