- Senior Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTPower Home Remodeling Group
- Developed a React Native app for Android devices.
- Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2017DoseDr
Technologies: React Native, Redux, Redux-sagas, Realm
- Developed a mobile app using React Native.
- Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2017Digital Gravity Media
Technologies: Xamarin, C#, Testfairy
- Developed an Android app.
- Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2017Live2Leave
Technologies: React Native, React, Enzyme, Mocha, Heroku, Algolia, Redux
- Developed a mobile app and a back-end API.
- Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2016Treasure
Technologies: React Native, Stripe, Node.js
- Developed an iOS app.
- Performed maintenance on an API.
- Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2016Refined Edge Solutions
Technologies: React Native, Redux, Node.js
- Developed for mobile and web.
- Created reusable components for UI.
- Senior Software Engineer/Product Manager2015 - 2016PayCertify
Technologies: Ruby, Mongo, Bootstrap, jQuery, AWS, Redis, Sidekiq, RSpec, Cucumber
- Developed a fax processing engine.
- Led the team and managed product.
- Integrated with payment gateways like NMI and Authorize.net.
- Senior Android Developer2015 - 2015MEGA, Inc.
Technologies: Android Studio, Stripe, Parse, Crashlytics, Gradle
- Integrated with a Parse back-end.
- Integrated with Stripe for payment processing.
- Handled continuous delivery with TestFairy.
- Senior Android Developer2015 - 2015ConteGoView
Technologies: Android Studio, Roboguice, Retrofit, Google Cloud Messaging
- Created highly reusable code.
- Integrated in-app payments.
- Integrated Google Cloud Messaging.
- Consumed a RESTful API with Retrofit.
- Handled dependency injection with Roboguice.
- Senior iOS Developer2015 - 2015App Factory
Technologies: iOS, Objective C, Stripe, Apple Pay, AFNetworking, JSONModel, Cocoapods
- Integrated RESTful APIs.
- Handled Apple Pay payments.
- Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2015Kocomojo
Technologies: Elixir, Erlang, PostgreSQL, Phoenix Framework, ExUnit, TDD, Angular, TypeScript
- Handled web development using Elixir and the Phoenix framework on the back-end and Angular with TypeScript on the front-end.
- Handled unit testing with ExUnit.
- Integrated Chargify to handle subscriptions and recurring billing.
- Implemented continuous integration with Travis.
- Implemented testing-driven development with ExUnit.
- Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2015Fleetclean, Ltd.
Technologies: iOS, Xcode, CocoaPods, Flurry, Core Data, Objective-C, CodeIgniter, Docker, MySQL
- Integrated Cocoapods for dependency management.
- Maintained CodeIgniter-based web services.
- Developed environment management with Docker.
- Senior Android Engineer2014 - 2014MODS Management
Technologies: Android, SQL Server, GitHub, IIS, ASP.NET Web API, TestFairy, Android Studio, Gradle, LINQ to SQL, Java, RoboGuice, OrmLite, SQLite, Ninject
- Developed Android applications.
- Developed RESTful web APIs on top of ASP.NET MVC.
- Maintained reusable code.
- Kept track of development tasks over a GitHub issues tracker (solo initiative).
- Handled acceptance testing with Robotium.
- .NET Developer2014 - 2014Peter Franklin
Technologies: C#, Windows Forms, Google Docs, MS Access, Google Transit Feed
- Maintained a tool to generate a Google Transit Feed.
- .NET Developer2014 - 2014Robins Golf Logistix
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, ElephantSQL, jQuery, Less, AppHarbor, Amazon AWS, LogEntries, Bootstrap, Bower, Sendgrid, Braintree
- Added new features to a golf coach academy portal.
- Reworked an admin area look and feel.
- Handled front-end development using web standards.
- Senior C# Developer2013 - 2014American Mortgage Consultants, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Codesmith, jQuery, SQL Server, Razor Views, ASP Web Forms, TFS
- Developed an income analysis application using ASP.NET MVC.
- Maintained a database model.
- Handled UI development using jQuery UI widgets.
- Senior iOS Developer2012 - 2012Worry Free Labs, Inc.
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C
- Developed iOS components.
- Integrated GitHub libraries.
- Managed TestFlight.
- Managed device and profile.
- Made project estimates.
- Software Developer2012 - 2012Tecnonet
Technologies: ASP, ASP.NET, FAST ESP, jQuery, SQL Server
- Developed a FAST ESP back-end to provide job vacancy search and resume search.
- Developed an ASP.NET-based search front-end.
- Maintained and refined content indexing.
- Created PowerShell and batch scripts for pushing database content to a search engine indexer.
- Created a search front-end prototype in pure ASP.NET with user controls.
- Software Engineer2007 - 2011Druid Internet Systems
Technologies: Java, Python, FAST ESP, XML, iOS, Android, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, Tomcat, jQuery, Eclipse
- Created an iOS application for a Brazilian customer (a Fandango like app).
- Developed an enterprise search solution for a Brazilian mobile carrier site search and call center portal content search.
- Developed an Internet banking front-end on top of JavaServer Faces.
- Developed FAST ESP search API for ASP and PHP.
- Architected and developed a web admin module and REST service for URL categorization with FAST ESP content processing integration via Python scripts (document stages).
- Installed and supported an Atlassian ecosystem.
- Developed a restaurant reservation site on top of ASP.NET MVC.
- Software Engineer2006 - 2007FAST Search and Transfer
Technologies: Java, JSF, Hibernate, FAST ESP, MySQL, Python
- Developed a search front-end for the Financial Times (a risk assessment portal prototype).
- Developed a search front-end on top of FAST ESP for Vivo (a Brazilian mobile carrier).
- Co-authored Project Jigsaw, a Java framework for fast development of search engine front-ends on top of FAST ESP and JSF.
- Developed FAST ESP stages in Python.
- Software Developer2005 - 2006Court of Justice of Goiás - Brazil
Technologies: Java, PHP, PostgreSQL
- Developed and maintained several web applications built on top of PHP and Java languages. All Java applications were powered by JSF, Hibernate, and XDoclet.
- Implemented a proof of concept solution on top of Java Portlets with Liferay Portal.
- Developed a bodyguard library: a set of EL functions to help to integrate Spring Security with Facelets.
- Developed PHP classes to facilitate integration of a PHP application with JOSSO.
- Software Developer2000 - 2005C&S Computadores e Sistemas
Technologies: Delphi, Oracle, ASP.NET, PHP, J2ME, Superwaba, Palm OS, .NET Compact Framework
- Handled ERP solution development using Delphi and Oracle.
- Developed a small set of ASP.NET 1.0 controls for internal use.
- Developed an eCommerce product on top of PHP and MySQL.
- Developed a proof of concept application on top of JBOSS/J2EE.
- Developed a field of sales application with .NET Compact Framework.