- Data Scientist2018 - 2018180 by Two (via Toptal)
Technologies: Spark, Hadoop, Python, Azure
- Built a geo-attribution system for a big location dataset.
- Developed algorithms for geo attribution cleansing and verification.
- Provided guidelines for geographical data specification using OpenStreetMap interface.
- Data Scientist2016 - 2018SteppeChange
Technologies: Python, TensorFlow, Hadoop, C++
- Developed customer churn models using historical data with Hadoop, Python, and TensorFlow.
- Improved the churn model performance by 25% using mobile network social data.
- Built a user-segmentation pipeline based on mobile network historical records using the Spark infrastructure.
- Created a chatbot ecosystem intended for easy customization and to easily integrate customer data.
- Built a 95% accurate gesture recognition pipeline for wearable electronics with TensorFlow.
- Data Scientist2013 - 2016Radiumone
Technologies: Hadoop, Hive, C++, Python, Cuda, jQuery
- Measured the effectiveness of mobile ad campaigns using geolocation data from hundreds of millions mobile devices over the campaign's duration (Hadoop, Hive, and Python).
- Built competitor advertising segments for a major U.S. airline using the terminals' geolocation data.
- Reduced media expenses by 5% by developing a high-cost media filtering system using deep learning techniques.
- Designed and implemented distributed a real-time GPU-powered time series database.
- Designed and implemented a set of tools for processing and visualization large geographical dataset (C++, Cuda, PHP, and jQuery).
- Reduced content classification costs by 90% by developing classification pipeline for future popular content identification.
- Developed a model for social data sharing, increasing performance by over 100% for selected audiences.
- Software Architect2010 - 2012Doctorsoft
- Gathered the initial requirements and created the application architecture by taking into account the existing restrictions.
- Estimated the costs for running the application in Amazon Cloud and for the scaling process.
- Worked on the HIPAA certification, providing that the usage of Amazon technology stack would meet the requirements.
- Implemented an integration with an electronic prescribing service provider (eRx).