Senior Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTOlo
- Implemented credit card payment processing for overseas customers.
- Supported the accounts receivable systems.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019Inmar
Technologies: Azure DevOps, Azure, TypeScript, ASP.NET Core, C#
- Developed features of a drug return logistics platform.
- Programmed libraries in organizational shared repositories.
- Reviewed team members' contributions.
- Developed Android/iOS application for pharmacy retailers to return products.
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2018Core Techs
- Rewrote a legacy, check-fraud prevention platform.
- Developed the HR employee review workflow system.
- Implemented their eCommerce event ticketing.
- Created the initial curriculum for the developer boot-camp Coder Foundry.
- Developed a search engine optimized for search for domestic and foreign criminals' names and aliases.
- Built a branch-capture check scanning solution with integrated fraud prevention and cash letter creation/transmission for banks and other financial institutions.
- Managed the local infrastructure for our company (servers/networks).
- Managed the operations for deployment processes including version control system administration, CI servers, and deployment servers.
- Programmed and maintained the accounts payable system for the customer.
Web Developer2008 - 2011Guilford Technical Community College
- Built the employee directory for staff/faculty.
- Implemented the student registration systems for several organizations within the college.
- Developed the book adoption workflow system for the bookstore and faculty.
- Constructed the dining reservation system for the culinary department.
- Built the help desk platform for the IT department and other college organizations requiring a ticket/response system.
- Developed many ETL pipelines to integrate various systems.
- Created the KPI visualization platform for all departments.
- Developed a single sign-on solution for all the software systems that relied on the college's LDAP infrastructure.
- Consulted with the marketing department for the public website optimizations and improvements.
IT Specialist2005 - 2008Wynncom
Technologies: Kentrox, VB.NET, Visual Basic (VB), Mitel, Cisco, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server
- Built and repaired desktop computers.
- Adminstered the internal network/servers.
- Maintained the software systems for internal business processes.
- Installed/managed the network infrastructure for customers (pulled/terminated cables, installed junction boxes and patch panels, racked servers, and installed/configured firewalls/routers/wireless access points).
- Designed and installed medium-large scale wireless networks for the municipalities.
- Managed the operations of web/database servers for customers of the web hosting services.
- Developed marketing sites for customers of web hosting services.
- Handled the on/off-site backups for all internal data.
- Installed/managed active directory domains for dozens of customer networks, in medical, industrial, and government environments.