Senior Python Engineer2016 - PRESENTSirocco Systems (via Toptal)
Technologies: Pyramid, Celery, Postgres, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, AWS (Redshift, Boto)
- Built an ETL/Workflow orchestration tool.
- Created a concurrent session management and data extraction and transform tool which is seamlessly compatible with SQL-family databases, including Redshift, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL.
Senior Python Developer (via Toptal)2016 - 2016Translation Exchange, Inc.
Technologies: Django, Python, Flask, Ruby, Java
- Built and maintained an SDK for Python. This SDK provides a small engine and tools for translating Python-based applications into any language using the TranslationExchange.com service (https://github.com/translationexchange/tml-python).
- Built and maintained an SDK for Django. (https://github.com/translationexchange/tml-python-django).
- Built and maintained an SDK for Flask.
- Maintained Java SDKs: Java, J2EE, Spring, Maven.
- Reviewed code of SDKs in other languages such as Java, PHP, and Ruby (Rails).
Full-stack Software Engineer2015 - 2016OkMapGo
Technologies: Django, Lxml, Beautifulsoup, Celery, React/Redux, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Memcached
- Created a parser that is able to parse "epic" size XML/CSV/RegEx/JSON files.
- Developed a continuous multidimensional filtering/searching engine on the big data stream.
- Built continuous validations that help the user to gather statistical information about their data (in the scope of the search).
Team Lead, Architect, and Back-end Developer2014 - 2016Almacloud-CRM
Technologies: Django, React.js, RabbitMQ, Memcached
- Conducted back-end profiling for memory leaks, performance issues, and optimization (database aggregation and indexes, caching techniques) using Munin, Postgres internal tools, Django debug toolbar, and Python internal tools.
- Set up automatic deployment of software distribution into different environment: Dev, QA, Prod.
- Conducted unit/Integration/functional testing.
- Shared knowledge and reviewed code.
Team Lead, Architect, and Full-stack Developer2014 - 2015Mobiliuz
Technologies: Redis, Tornado, Django, R, PostgreSQL, Munin, Nginx
- Designed, developed, and maintained an M2M back-end that links all your machines and other connected devices to the enteprise software or mobile applications (Async IO, Socket programming).
- Developed and supported real-time services using SockJS such as hot notifications about car status.
- Built a support tool to handle the client's fleet using R and Django Tastypie.
- Built and maintained the business tier and API for 3rd parties using Django and OAuth.
- Maintained the system using Unix system programming (Bash + Python).
- Served/uploaded media using Nginx.
Team Lead, Full-stack Developer2012 - 2015Almacloud
Technologies: Tornado, SockJS, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Electron (Desktop), VirtualDom, Redux
- Developed and supported a real-time secured system back-end/front-end that can supervise communication between boards and their executive teams using Tornado, RabbitMQ, VirtualDOM, and Redux.
- Automated provisioning and deployment. Integrated continuous deployment together with unit/integration tests using TravisCI, Docker, and Python wheels.
- Formalized requirements and distributed them across team members.
- Developed highly secured web applications by encrypting the transport layer, persistence layer, communication channels, and OS filesystem for militaries and commercial organizations.
- Designed and Implemented system integration with third-party enterprise systems such as document automation, Microsoft Exchange/Outlook/Active Directory, SMS gateways, local certification authorities, and more.
- Integrated audio/video conference equipment.
- Visualized a cluster of nodes using XEN hypervisor.