Verified Expert in Engineering
Sam is a talented systems analyst specializing in business administration and human resources technologies. He is skilled in Microsoft PowerApps, PowerAutomate, PowerBI, and SharePoint. He is also well versed in web content management, intranet development, data collection, software implementation, and logistics. Sam's proficiency in IT and his background in psychology have led him to develop efficient business solutions that improve users' relationships with business necessities.
Microsoft Power Automate, SQL, SharePoint, Microsoft Power Apps, Python, OpenAI GPT-4 API, Graph API, Streamlit
The most amazing...
...thing that I have developed is a PowerApps-driven system that connects project and customer data, technical expertise, and administrative workflows.
Corporate Data Systems Manager
- Developed, tested, and deployed multiple custom Power Apps applications for both administrative purposes and clients.
- Designed numerous custom automation processes using Microsoft Power Automate.
- Developed SharePoint resources both internally and for client projects.
- Led the development of a custom API connecting the SaaS accounting database (Ajera) to Office 365.
- Leveraged Power BI to produce data analysis reports from multiple data sources.
- Deployed and managed a new HRIS system and database.
- Led the company-wide initiative to adopt the full Office 365 business suite (Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, and more), ultimately ensuring that we were ready and able to embrace the remote work environment brought on by the pandemic.
- Served as the administrator for Office 365, client-facing website, company intranet, HRIS, PMS, and VoIP system.
- Acted as the IT help desk for nine offices and numerous remote work locations of the company.
Production and Facilities Coordinator
The Factory 510
- Managed a variety of projects and technical tasks for the CEO and the brand strategist.
- Developed and oversaw facilities and the maker community.
- Coordinated the production of events, tours, and activities.
Product Data Specialist
- Developed tools to manage and update the product database.
- Designed a PowerShell script to automate a process that had previously taken 4-8 hours of manual data entry per instance.
- Analyzed outdated data to ensure products were correctly presented online.
Team Lead and Customer Service Analyst
- Led a team of 20+ customer service representatives.
- Directed service recovery solutions and resolved escalated customer contacts.
- Monitored phone, live chat, and email queues. Evaluated and coached service representatives. Trained employees to utilize service tools.
- Researched low Net Promoter Scores. Analyzed communications and reported findings. Made recommendations for service recovery and followed up by personally contacting customers.
- Supervised field service projects and reported to the administrative office.
- Managed all project funds, vehicles, and equipment.
- Developed relationships with new clients and improved relationships with the existing ones.
- Drafted project summaries for congressional review.
Project Set Up Centerhttps://photos.app.goo.gl/AGpqtrUci2GmzXtG9
Vehicle and Equipment Apphttps://photos.app.goo.gl/zARA4nNpvz8kQS4B9
Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Power BI, G Suite
SharePoint 365, WordPress, Microsoft, Salesforce, Windows, SharePoint, Microsoft Power Automate, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Office 365, Data Analysis, HRIS, Leadership, Back-end Admin Systems, Data Collection, Human Resources (HR), OpenAI GPT-4 API
HTML, SQL, Python
Windows PowerShell, Streamlit
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
People Analytics Specialty
Society of Human Resources Management
Society of Human Resources Management
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring