Corporate Data Systems Manager2017 - PRESENTTerraphase Engineering
Technologies: Data Collection, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint 365, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Teams, HRIS, Microsoft Power Apps, WordPress, SharePoint, Microsoft Power Automate
- Developed, tested, and deployed multiple custom Power Apps applications for both administrative purposes and clients.
- Designed numerous custom automation processes using Microsoft Power Automate.
- Developed SharePoint resources both internally and for client projects.
- Led the development of a custom API connecting the SaaS accounting database (Ajera) to Office 365.
- Leveraged Power BI to produce data analysis reports from multiple data sources.
- Deployed and managed a new HRIS system and database.
- Led the company-wide initiative to adopt the full Office 365 business suite (Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, and more), ultimately ensuring that we were ready and able to embrace the remote work environment brought on by the pandemic.
- Served as the administrator for Office 365, client-facing website, company intranet, HRIS, PMS, and VoIP system.
- Acted as the IT help desk for nine offices and numerous remote work locations of the company.
Production and Facilities Coordinator2015 - 2016The Factory 510
Technologies: Microsoft Excel, G Suite, WordPress
- Managed a variety of projects and technical tasks for the CEO and the brand strategist.
- Developed and oversaw facilities and the maker community.
- Coordinated the production of events, tours, and activities.
Product Data Specialist2015 - 2015Minted
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), G Suite, Windows PowerShell, Microsoft Excel
- Developed tools to manage and update the product database.
- Designed a PowerShell script to automate a process that had previously taken 4-8 hours of manual data entry per instance.
- Analyzed outdated data to ensure products were correctly presented online.
Team Lead and Customer Service Analyst2013 - 2015Minted
Technologies: Microsoft Excel, Salesforce
- Led a team of 20+ customer service representatives.
- Directed service recovery solutions and resolved escalated customer contacts.
- Monitored phone, live chat, and email queues. Evaluated and coached service representatives. Trained employees to utilize service tools.
- Researched low Net Promoter Scores. Analyzed communications and reported findings. Made recommendations for service recovery and followed up by personally contacting customers.
Team Leader2012 - 2013AmeriCorps NCCC
Technologies: Microsoft Excel, G Suite
- Supervised field service projects and reported to the administrative office.
- Managed all project funds, vehicles, and equipment.
- Developed relationships with new clients and improved relationships with the existing ones.
- Drafted project summaries for congressional review.