Senior Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTOneMarketData
Technologies: Perl, Python, C++11
- Developed a tool to execute tasks on a cluster.
- Worked on OPRA data loader performance optimizations. We managed to load 1 day OPRA data (~45bln messages) in 2.5 hours on AWS xlarge box.
- Added a new data partitioning concept to existing methods.
Lecturer2019 - 2019Armenian Code Academy
Technologies: C++17, C++14, C++11
- Read lectures on C++ to students and junior programmers.
Senior Software Developer2018 - 2018DCEngines
Technologies: Google, Apache Arrow, Parquet, Folly, Facebook, Boost, C++14
- Participated in product architecture design processes which is a big unstructured data processing, querying platform.
- Implemented query expressions evaluation and execution module.
- Designed an API and functional support for leaf worker machines.
- Built and managed third parties.
- Completed performance optimization tasks.
Senior Software Developer2012 - 2018OneMarketData
Technologies: AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS EMR, R, Xerces, Shell, Perl, Boost, Standard Template Library (STL), C++
- Served as the main developer of “Orders Management” project which is an automated trading tool.
- Designed and implemented OneTick orders book.
- Wrote collectors, loaders, and publishers for FIX (Financial Information eXchange), OPRA (Options Price Reporting Authority) and MarketPrizm data.
- Added XML files load support for OneTick.
- Developed C/C++ modules which are native for python(with NumPy) and for R and provide OneTick API functionality.
- Worked on a project that allows OneTick to operate on Amazon cloud.
Lecturer2015 - 2017Russian-Armenian University
Technologies: Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
- Lectured on the class Object Oriented Programming to second-year students.
- Taught the class Data Structures and Algorithms to second-year students.
- Conducted exams and checked homework.
Software Engineer2011 - 2012Synopsys
Technologies: Valgrind, Perforce, Makefile, g++, GCC
- Organized Virage Logic’s 3rd party tools standardization to Synopsys global standards.
- Implemented Virage Logic’s make system according to Synopsys standards.
- Managed a group of two developers.
Junior C/C++ developer2010 - 2011Hitegrity
Technologies: Valgrind, VNC, Visual Studio, PuTTY, CVS, Standard Template Library (STL), C, C++
- Worked on company’s product, which was an authentication system based on fingerprints, written on C.
- Implemented part of remote sensors subsystem, which allowed users to authenticate remotely.
- Wrote a sample console application, which demonstrated Unified SDK’s capabilities.