Verified Expert in Engineering
Saravana is a 16x Salesforce certified architect and developer with 14+ years of experience in IT, out of which 7+ years are in Salesforce. He is an expert in Community, Sales, and Service Cloud, including Field Service Lightning. Saravana excels in end-to-end application development involving business requirements analysis and preparing functional and technical designs, together with programming, unit testing, release and implementation, end-user training, and production support.
The most amazing...
...projects I've created are poker planning and retrospective tools in Salesforce used for agile rituals.
Salesforce Architect and Developer
- Acted as a Salesforce architect and senior developer in freelance projects for four clients in the energy, telecommunications, and retail sectors.
- Performed as a key technical lead for the Salesforce application, participating in architecture and integration forums.
- Worked on two solutions related to agile project management that can soon be published in Salesforce AppExchange.
Salesforce Developer for Internal Projects
- Developed the client portal in Salesforce to manage accounts, opportunities, jobs, and engagements.
- Monitored the production incidents and fixed the bugs promptly.
- Assisted teammates in their implementations, developed a batch framework in Apex, documented best practices, and architected some integration strategies.
- Implemented Salesforce Service Cloud and Health Cloud for Cigna International Markets.
- Executed features including Customer 360, Avaya CTI, SmartCOMMs, and integrations with other applications.
- Participated in architect forums, set up DevOps for Salesforce, and ran out performance testing on the application before it went live.
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Implemented Field Service Lightning (FSL) on top of the existing application on Service Cloud. Migrated the data from legacy Click Software to FSL.
- Led the development team for the project while simultaneously training a team of eight juniors in the Salesforce platform.
- Supported RFPs for new clients and acted as release manager for the project.
Salesforce Administrator and Developer
- Built an application on the Salesforce platform for 18 clients throughout three years.
- Handled projects during the entire lifecycle. My responsibilities included business requirements gathering, functional design, technical design, implementation, release, and production support.
- Contributed to projects in the retail, communications, logistics and media sectors.
Senior Technical Analyst
Computer Sciences Corporation
- Led the team that owned the delivery of small-scale projects and minor enhancement requests for Xerox corporation.
- Supported the maintenance of 17 mission-critical applications.
- Acted as a disaster recovery lead for one year and participated in production support, z/OS upgrade, DB2 upgrade, and MQ series upgrade activities.
- Worked with a team to implement SEPA-compliant Electronic Database Alignment (SEDA) for a European bank.
System Analyst and Programmer
- Performed the impact analysis for extending the length of branch code fields as the bank expanded its territories.
- Integrated the mainframes application with Data Lake.
- Implemented a few changes to improve the application's performance.
Module Lead and Programmer
Tata Consultancy Services
- Worked as a technical lead for three mid-sized projects to enhance the printing application for an insurance client.
- Led a team of six to resolve incidents and significantly reduce the backlog.
- Worked on a green-screens project to retire the IMS database and convert the automation in PL/I.
Salesforce — Agile Tools
Salesforce — Field Service Lightning Implementation
Salesforce — Service Cloud Implementation
Lightning Components, Visualforce
Salesforce API, Salesforce REST API, jQuery
Jira, Slack, Git, Crystal Reports, Jenkins, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Lightning Design System, Mailchimp, Adyen Payments
DevOps, Unit Testing, Azure DevOps, Agile, Functional Analysis
Salesforce, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Functional Design, Technical Design, Release Management, Technical Training, Architecture, APIs, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification, Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification, Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Certification, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce.com Service Cloud Certification, Salesforce.com Advanced Developer Certification, Salesforce.com Developer Certification, Salesforce Community, Salesforce Apex, API Design, API Integration, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Experience Cloud, Salesforce Lightning, DocuSign, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Analysis, Technical Analysis, Integration
Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology
Anna University - Tamil Nadu, India
Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
Salesforce Certified System Architect
Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
Salesforce Certified Application Architect
Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Salesforce Certified Administrator
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring