Business Consultant2017 - 2021SimCorp
Technologies: Investment Banking, Financial Data, Finance, Financial Institutions, Securities, Derivatives, XML, XSLT, SQL, Message Queues, Oracle, APIs, ETL, Crystal Reports, Integration, Data Integration, Dashboards, Data-driven Dashboards, REST APIs, Office 365
- Built integration for two central banks between SimCorp Dimension and their internal systems as well as external counterparties. Worked from clarification and design phase, implementation, and support during UAT.
- Enhanced, maintained, and customized the interface to IHS Markit for OTC instruments confirmation for client's needs. The interface allows the OTC trade confirmation process to be fully automated.
- Implemented interfaces during SimCorp Dimension implementation projects using SimCorp's communication server, filter toolbox, data extractor, and data import.
- Built an interface to import financial positions managed by external managers into SimCorp Dimension for a Reserve Fund led by a European government. The interface transformed and imported data from various sources.
Business Analyst | IT Project Manager2012 - 2017Deutsche Bank
Technologies: Oracle, Workflow, UML, Visio, IT Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, IT Project Management, Data Warehousing, Data Warehouse Design, Business Intelligence (BI), SQL, ETL, Databases, Data Marts, Kimball Methodology, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2007, Architecture, Data Architecture
- Served as a business analyst and IT project manager for the loan application supporting system project. I was accountable for the project budget, plan, and schedule, reporting the steering committee's project and financial status.
- Acted as a business analyst during the wealth management system implementation that consolidates all client's investments view and supports investment advisors' decisions about the client's portfolio.
- Analyzed business requirements and designed changes in the data warehouse and the data marts. Supported business units during UAT.
- Worked as a business analyst and IT project manager during the implementation of a commission and incentive system.
Data Warehouse Engeneer2009 - 2011StatConsulting (Project for Plus)
Technologies: SAS, SQL, Teradata SQL Assistant, Teradata Databases, SAS Enterprise Guide, Data Warehousing, Data Warehouse Design, Business Intelligence (BI), Databases, Data Analytics, Data Analysis, Database Management, Excel 2010, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel
- Developed and maintained the analysis platform containing data marts and reports.
- Supported business users by gathering and analyzing requirements, designing and developing reports in Teradata or SAS.
- Developed and maintained reports for the controlling department and top management.
Senior ERP System Analyst2007 - 2009Orange
Technologies: SQL, PL/SQL, IFS System, UML, Enterprise Architecture, Databases, Database Schema Design, Oracle
- Built an integration layer in Oracle PL/SQL between the ERP and warehouse management systems.
- Supported business users by gathering and analyzing requirements, designing changes, and working with the system vendor to implement changes.
- Performed unit and integration testing changes delivered by the system vendor and supported business users during the UAT phase.
Data Warehouse Engeneer2005 - 2006Orange
Technologies: Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Performance, Data Warehouse Design, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence (BI), Databases, Database Architecture, Data Analytics, Data Analysis, Database Schema Design, Database Management, Database Management Systems (DBMS)
- Designed and developed a data mart covering the whole reporting for the biggest telecom company in Poland in areas like warehouse management, wholesale, and retail sales.
- Built many SQL and PL/SQL-based reports for various business areas like marketing, finance, warehouse management, and billing.
- Tuned many existing cyclical SQL reports, significantly improving their performance.