Solution Architect2018 - 2020Freelance
Technologies: REST API, Aura, AppExchange Security Review, LWC, Lightning Components, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce DX, Apex, Salesforce
- Developed a Salesforce application that combined various types of Salesforce technologies; It has Visualforce pages, Apex code, Aura components, and LWC. The app was connected to a web service with company data via REST protocol.
- Tracked all tasks, issues, and bugs in a Jira system. A SharePoint server and a Git-based version control system were used for project files. A developer console and Microsoft Visual Studio code were used for coding.
- Collected experience and feedback from clients through the app's managed package.
Senior Salesforce Developer2015 - 2020Boston Soft Design
- Created a payment schedule calculation and a function for sending schedules to customer as attached to email PDF files.
- Solved many problems and improved the support process of a large company.
- Solved a challenge of processing incoming emails which has arisen due to a number of intersecting workflow rules and triggers.
- Developed additional functionality for a support console.
- Customized community portals and added additional functionality.
Salesforce App Developer2019 - 2019Solvemate GmbH (via Toptal)
Technologies: CODE, Salesforce, Apex
- Prepared a new development organization for the application and moved to it an existing source code.
- Ran source code scans and fixed all unsecured instructions.
- Checked, prepared, and sent the application to security review for publication on an AppExchange listing.
Chief Information Officer2012 - 2015Protobase Laboratories
- Provided full technical accompaniment of projects, development of architectural diagrams, process diagrams, and sketches of pages.
- Selected and developed a functional solution.
- Developed functional specifications for the solution.
- Advised top managers and shareholders as an expert and custodian of the core knowledge of projects.
Head of Pilot Projects Laboratory2010 - 2015Uniastrum Bank
- Tuned a Salesforce account for different projects. Customized it for various processes.
- Developed many custom classes, VF pages, triggers, cron jobs, etc. Created WF rules and custom settings.
- Integrated with many systems inside the bank and other services like Bureau of Credit History, SMS gateways, and more.
- Configured many business reports and dashboards.
- Created excellent test class cover (greater then 95%) and many admin VF pages for testing and checking statuses of business process modules.
Head of Development and System Projects Subdivision2009 - 2010Agroimpuls Bank
Technologies: TortoiseCVS, Customer Support, Oracle Reports, SQL, Digital Payments, Eclipse, PHP, XSLT, XML, Java, PL/SQL
- Managed projects and initiatives in the field of information technologies, including projects for the implementation of the modules and reporting system OpenWay (WAY4 Card) and other information systems.
- Managed staff of the department, including coordination, production, and distribution of tasks, monitoring of performance, and development of plans for development and training.
- Formalized and harmonized business objectives with the heads of the bank's advice and assisted in projects related to other bank departments.
- Supported calculations of financial reserves and the modification of the algorithm reservation under the provisions of the central bank and the bank's support, optimized and developed systems for SMS-Info, SMS-Bank interbank, and interactions with the external SMS provider.
- Created, updated, and optimized queries and reports in OpenWay and created and modified online gateways to communicate with payment systems and service providers on Linux.
- Supported branches and members through the interface bug-tracking system support suite, controlling the changes via CVS (Tortoise CVS, Eclipse).
Developer and Head of Development2008 - 2009Instream, Ltd.
- Re-engineered and completed an inventory control system.
- Developed elements of a corporate site.
- Developed a large internet project as a member of a small team.
- Sought customers and analyzed the software market.
- Worked on the diversification of company services.
Start-up Developer and General Director (CEO)2004 - 2007Systema Gorod
Technologies: Solaris, Windows, Linux, Oracle, HTML, PHP
- Developed security for internet access, server software (PHP), schema in Oracle DB, and software for agents (thin client) with optimization under dial-up and GPRS.
- Created a report server.
- Developed company information systems.
- Provided team building opportunities, organized workflow, established customer service, and developed a business plan.
- Promoted services to customers, sought contractors, negotiated, drew up contracts, and made technical and commercial proposals and related documents.
Senior Programmer and Head of Automation2002 - 2004Sberbank of Russia, Komi Republic
Technologies: SQL Server 2000, Btrieve, Delphi, Clipper, Visual FoxPro
- Migrated the banking system from the database Btrieve SQL to MS SQL 2000, supported the Client-Bank system, and ensured the smooth operation of ATMs.
- Set up an efficient operation of the information infrastructure of the branch and remote offices. Implemented and configured the PBX Panasonic.
- Participated in the council offices for search and selection of strategic directions of development, solving current problems with branches.
- Created reports and technical development plans and forecasted department costs.
Software Engineer2000 - 2002Svayz’ Komi
Technologies: Office API, DB2 SQL, OS/2, C, Delphi
- Supported a billing system regarding work with instant calculations for communication services of hotel complexes.
- Prepared and submitted operational reports to law enforcement authorities.