Verified Expert in Engineering
Audacious, motivated, and highly professional, Shakirov is a skilled senior full-stack React/Python software developer with 11+ years of experience. He is familiar with working in a team environment as well as individually. Shakirov strives to learn constantly and enjoys using brand-new technologies in his projects.
Docker, GitLab, Git, PyCharm, MacOS
The most amazing...
...application I've developed detects a user's face and estimates the gender and age of person. I created this when I was starting to learn data science and AI.
Team Lead | Full-stack Developer
- Implemented the Power full analytics tools, which help make data-driven business decisions.
- Reduce boilerplate code up to 60% by creating reusable custom React hooks to interact with the API.
- Created custom React UI library based on Bulma.io.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Consumer Internet Labs LLC
- Made tags and user recommendation systems based on similar user preferences.
- Built a scalable, maintainable, and clean architecture.
- Optimized the back-end performance by changing the database structure and rewriting heavy SQL queries.
Toptal Internal team
- Created a reusable UI framework based on MUI.
- Used Apollo Client to work with the GraphQL API.
- Reduced a ton of boilerplate codes with custom hooks.
Imagined Futures, LLC
- Created scalable, secure, and easy-to-deploy infrastructure (infrastructure as a code).
- Built high availability clusters with Docker and Docker Swarm.
- Implemented CI/CD to automate lint/test/deployment processes.
Senior Back-end Developer (Python/Django)
LLC Wiener Deming - Manufacture and Distribution Solutions
- Set up GitLab's continuous integration/deployment.
- Used Docker to containerize applications and microservices.
- Created high-available applications with Docker Swarm.
- Worked with TDD methodology to make RESTful APIs.
- Contributed to data science at a junior level.
- Utilized Keras for machine learning.
Full-stack Developer and Team Leader
Freelance - Web and Mobile Applications Development
- Switched from PHP development to primarily Python.
- Developed mobile applications.
- Utilized Angular 2 for the front-end development.
Zefir VR - Virtual Reality Apps Development
- Set up and maintained AWS servers.
- Worked with 360 media files.
- Created VR and AR applications.
CEO and Software Developer
GreenTag - Branding and Web Applications Development
- Developed business applications like ERP and CRM systems.
- Built cross-platform desktop applications.
- Worked with the OpenStreetMap platform.
- Created single-page applications.
Middle Full-stack Developer
Standard IT-Sector - Applications for Educational Institutions
- Learned to architect enterprise projects.
- Optimized high-load projects and databases for big data.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to collect statistics.
Web Designer, Developer
Freelance - Website Design and Development
- Created templates for the Joomla CMS and WordPress.
- Developed Ajax applications.
- Used MVC frameworks like CodeIgniter, the Yii framework, and Symfony 1.4.
• Used a GraphQL API
• Reduced a ton of boilerplate codes with custom hooks
Technologies: Apollo, Jest, TypeScript, React, Storybook, visual testing, and more.
Team Collaboration Platform
• Built a high availability architecture with Docker clusters
• Implemented CI/CD
Technologies: GitLab CI/CD, Docker, Vue, and Django.
I worked as a back-end developer and developed the API for turnstiles and operator control panels. Also, I contributed to the Android mobile application development for parents on their children's visits and grades in school.
Rhythm ERP System
The ERP includes functions for direct trade agents with outlet points and divides the city territory into smaller zones. The system allows for checking out online orders, making this process more friendly to agents and sellers.
I worked as an architect/senior back-end developer and DevOps in this project. I also participated in developing the most complex module of the application, like statistics.
Gourmet (Food Delivery)
The service has parts listed below:
1. A telegram bot for users allows ordering foods with a comfortable UX and notifies clients about new foods.
2. A website that improves the process of ordering food and is comfortable for users with a simple and understandable design.
3. An Android application for restaurant managers to receive food orders from the website or telegram bot.
4. A telegram bot for couriers notifies couriers of ready orders and shows information about client location, mobile, and more.
I was the team leader in this project development, working as a DevOps and senior full-stack developer.
Life Hack-sharing Application
Application with comfortable UI and UX design. Every user who signs up for this service will have a profile that provides features like creating a new article and will have their own rating among users.
It also has functions like commenting, adding life hacks to favorites, feed ranking, and so on.
In this project, I was an Android developer.
GreenTag CRM System
The main feature is the CRM system. The application is straightforward to use and understand. It has a website that gives access to any device and a desktop version for Windows users.
In this application, business people can control each stage of their business process.
The system also has a flexible statistics module that helps users improve their business.
In this project, I took part as a back-end developer and also developed a web version of this. I also built the statistics module.
Boat Rental Marketplacehttp://boat.me
boat.me gives users opportunities to book any boat from any place in the world.
I was the PHP/Symfony developer, and my role was to add new features, maintain, and fix bugs.
• Built scalable, maintainable, and clean architecture
• Optimized the back-end performance by changing the database structure and rewriting heavy SQL queries
Technologies: Bulma, REST APIs, PostgreSQL, Django, and React.
Redux, Django REST Framework, Django, React Native, Express.js, Bulma, Next.js, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), CodeIgniter, Bootstrap, Symfony, Symfony 2, Laravel, Swing, Unity, Relay, Ionic, Angular, Symfony 3, MUI (Material UI), Jest, Tailwind CSS
REST APIs, React, Vue, Node.js, jQuery, jQuery EasyUI, NumPy, OpenCV, Pandas, Keras, TensorFlow, D3.js
JSX, GitLab CI/CD, Docker Compose, PyCharm, Git, GitLab, Adobe Photoshop, Bitbucket, Graphene, Celery, Webpack, Docker Swarm
Test-driven Development (TDD), DevOps, REST, Scrum, Agile Software Development, Web Architecture
PostgreSQL, Relational Databases, MySQL, SQLite, PostGIS, MongoDB
APIs, Software Architecture, Code Review, Full-stack, Full-stack Development, Relational Database Design, User Interface (UI), OAuth, Sonata, W2UI, Semantic UI, Apollo, Serverless, Styled-components, Storybook, SSL, Microcontrollers, React Query
Docker, MacOS, WordPress, Joomla, Meteor, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, Android, Amazon EC2
Bachelor's Degree in Information Communication Systems
Bukhara Engineering Institute of High Technology - Bukhara City, Uzbekistan