Technical Manager2019 - 2019World Health Partners
Technologies: Python, Django, mongoDB, MySQL
- Designed and developed a web application to be used in rural schools for capturing student performance using Python, Django, MySQL.
- Designed the data architecture to capture schools, courses, offerings, teachers and teacher/student evaluations.
- Planned the future phases and provided a road map for Cloud deployments.
Integration Architect2017 - 2019Exelon
Technologies: Oracle Fusion Middleware, Informatica ETL, Oracle Database
- Delivered integrations across several systems with the Enterprise Asset Suite Management System.
- Led a 15-member team of offshore and onsite developers in the delivery of all integrations, data migrations, and decommissioning of old systems.
- Migrated customers, products, and associated objects for over 5 million clients and 200,000 products using Informatica and Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
- Used GitHub as a source repository and Maven and Jenkins for continuous deployment.
- Designed the data architecture for data migration and data cleansing of the home grown asset management systems.
Enterprise Architect2015 - 2017Biogen
Technologies: Python, R, mongoDB, Tableau, Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Responsible for product and vendor selection, technical architecture, data conversion and migration, proofs-of-concept, and design standards.
- Managed the LMS related data migration from SumTotal to SAP Success Factors. Also responsible for delivering all integrations between LMS and other systems.
- Managed the reporting framework to produce dashboards and customized reports by integrating data from several of Biogen's core systems. The architect for reporting solutions using Informatica, Spark, and Tableau.
- Loaded 23AndMe data into an inhouse MongoDB database and built data pipelines to map clinical results.
Architect2014 - 2015GE, Celgene, DirecTV
Technologies: Master Data Management, Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Acted as the Release Captain responsible for the implementation of a heavily customized web-based Java application built on Oracle HR.
- Acted as the Enterprise Architect responsible for defining the roadmap for the integration of LifeShield operations with DirecTV using Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
- Defined the roadmap, implemented MDM, and consolidated integrations. Planned the roadmap for customer MDM at Celgene.
Architect2011 - 2014SelectComfort, CanonEurope, Panduit
Technologies: Hybris, ATG eCommerce, Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Acted as the Solution Architect responsible for delivering an integrated web experience to distributors and partners using Webcenter Suite, UCM, Oracle EBusiness modules (OM, AR), Heiler, and other client applications.
- Spearheaded the project as the Enterprise Architect to bridge the business needs with the technology necessary to meet the business goals for eCommerce, master data management, document management, and product pricing.
- Integrated the new eCommerce platform Hybris with existing back-end systems like Siebel, Oracle EBS, and SQL Server.
- Responsible for the design, development of data marts, data warehouse, and OBIEE reports at Canon Europe, as a BI architect.
Technical Manager2007 - 2010Accenture
Technologies: Python, XQuery, Oracle Fusion Middleware, SOA, ODI
- Contributed to the “SOA Go-to-Market” strategy team and worked closely with client partners, senior executives, and Oracle Sales to close-out deals.
- Executed several projects to Accenture clients using Oracle technologies.
- Developed the canonical model based on OAGIS standards by closely working with business architects and leads.
Technical Manager1997 - 2007Oracle
Technologies: Portal, Java, Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion Moddleware
- Led the BI portal group by managing a team of ten consultants while being billable 100%. The team’s utilization was more than 90%. Actively involved in recruiting, training, resourcing, mentoring, and growing the team. Organized portal night classes and training and invited several key senior members to give talks.
- Implemented Customer Relationship Modules (CRM) modules like iStore, iPayment, Sales Online, Service Contracts, XML Gateway, and Install Base for clients like Canon, BMG, GE, and UBS.
- Managed onsite and offshore resources of up to 50 consultants on projects.