Verified Expert in Engineering
Data Engineering Developer
Shanthi has over 20 years of experience developing applications using various technologies. As an architect, she has executed several web-based applications, integrations, data migrations, data conversions, and data warehousing projects with significant hands-on as well as leadership responsibilities. She keeps up-to-date with the latest technologies and can effectively match the business needs with those technologies.
Node.js, React, R, Python, SQL, Linux, Neo4j, Oracle
The most amazing...
...project I've designed and coded determined the price of products based on sales promotions, order quantity, location, and customer status.
- Technical architect in the development of ETLs to bring data from the Redshift data lake to project-specific Postgres and neo4j databases to represent complex relationships across different objects used for quality control.
- Built logic to provide for restart capability in case of failures during the load. Produced several data pipelines and improved the performance of these ETLs.
- Developed a data model to support the UI for capacity planning and schedule optimization in labs.
- Developed ETLs to forecast demand and inspection analysis from historical data.
World Health Partners
- Designed and developed a web application to be used in rural schools for capturing student performance using Python, Django, MySQL.
- Designed the data architecture to capture schools, courses, offerings, teachers and teacher/student evaluations.
- Planned the future phases and provided a road map for cloud deployments.
Data Integration Architect
- Delivered integrations across several systems with the enterprise asset suite management system.
- Led a 15-member team of offshore and onsite developers in the delivery of all integrations, data migrations, and decommissioning of old systems.
- Migrated customers, products, and associated objects for over five million clients and 200,000 products using Informatica and Oracle Fusion middleware technologies.
- Used GitHub as a source repository and Maven and Jenkins for continuous deployment.
- Designed the data architecture for data migration and data cleansing of the home grown asset management systems.
- Designed data pipelines to move data from asset management system into data lake.
- Managed product and vendor selection, technical architecture, data conversion and migration, proof-of-concept, and design standards.
- Managed the LMS related data migration from SumTotal to SAP Success Factors. Delivered all integrations between the LMS and other systems.
- Managed the reporting framework to produce dashboards and customized reports by integrating data from several of Biogen's core systems. The architect for reporting solutions using Informatica, Spark, and Tableau.
- Loaded 23AndMe data into an inhouse MongoDB database and built data pipelines to map clinical results.
GE, Celgene, DirecTV
- Acted as the release captain responsible for the implementation of a heavily customized web-based Java application built on Oracle HR.
- Acted as the enterprise architect responsible for defining the roadmap for the integration of LifeShield operations with DirecTV using Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
- Defined the roadmap, implemented MDM, and consolidated integrations. Planned the roadmap for customer MDM at Celgene.
SelectComfort, CanonEurope, Panduit
- Acted as the solution architect responsible for delivering an integrated web experience to distributors and partners using Webcenter Suite, UCM, Oracle EBusiness modules (OM, AR), Heiler, and other client applications.
- Spearheaded the project as the enterprise architect to bridge the business needs with the technology necessary to meet the business goals for eCommerce, master data management, document management, and product pricing.
- Integrated the new eCommerce platform Hybris with existing back-end systems like Siebel, Oracle EBS, and SQL Server.
- Responsible for the design, development of data marts, data warehouse, and OBIEE reports at Canon Europe, as a BI architect.
- Contributed to the “SOA Go-to-Market” strategy team and worked closely with client partners, senior executives, and Oracle Sales to close-out deals.
- Executed several projects to Accenture clients using Oracle technologies.
- Developed the canonical model based on OAGIS standards by closely working with business architects and leads.
- Led the BI portal group by managing a team of ten consultants while being billable 100%. The team’s utilization was more than 90%. Actively involved in recruiting, training, resourcing, mentoring, and growing the team. Organized portal night classes and training and invited several key senior members to give talks.
- Implemented customer relationship modules (CRM) modules like iStore, iPayment, sales online, service contracts, XML gateway, and install base for clients like Canon, BMG, GE, and UBS.
- Managed onsite and offshore resources of up to 50 consultants on projects.
Web Application to Capture Students' Performance
Asset Data Migration
*Oversaw and ensured delivery of all aspects of data analysis, mapping, and transfer.
*Worked with program managers and business users to capture and analyze business requirements.
*Conducted Gap analysis and developed data migration and integration plans.
Error Reporting of Failed Integrations
Oracle JDeveloper 12c, Oracle ERP, Tableau, JDeveloper, SAP Hybris, Informatica ETL, DataGrip, Atom, Splunk, Apache Airflow
Linux, Oracle, Unix, Windows, Oracle Database, Apache Kafka, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Neo4j, NoSQL, MongoDB, Master Data Management (MDM), Redshift, Oracle SQL Developer
Data Architecture, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Data Modeling, ATG, eCommerce, Business Portals, Oracle EBS, Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), Data Engineering
Express.js, Hadoop, Django, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
React, Node.js, jQuery
Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
ICWA (Master’s Degree Equivalent) in Cost Accounting
Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India - Kolkata, India
Master of Science Degree in Applied Math
Anna University - Chennai, India
Bachelor of Science Degree in Mathematics
Madras University - Chennai, India
Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
Oracle Database Administrator