Verified Expert in Engineering
MacOS, Slack, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...tool I've planned and engineered is one to manage synchronized review sessions. It helps remote team members collaborate over live meetings and review media.
- Developed web applications to conduct surveys and represent visualizations using React and Ruby on Rails.
- Built in-house tools in React and GraphQL for managing AEM assets on production.
- Created a card game application in React Native for both iOS and Android.
- Planned and engineered a tool to help teams collaborate over live review sessions.
- Updated a web platform to support multiple dark and light themes.
- Implemented new features and improved existing functionalities written in C++, Qt, Qml, and React.
Full-stack, Web, and Mobile Applications Developer
- Built interfaces and APIs for several web and mobile applications for different clients across the globe.
- Developed a style guide for UI components to be used across multiple projects.
- Created user-oriented visuals for mobile applications and built features using different front-end technologies.
Full-stack Web Developer
LSA SOFTWARE PRIVATE
- Managed back and front end implementation of web application built in Ruby on Rails.
- Created back-end APIs for a native mobile application.
- Developed a web application in Ruby on Rails to collect peer reviews and track employee progress.
- Created the product from scratch, including UI's database architecture design and implementation.
- Involved in fixing existing production issues in another client project and designing new web pages for the application.
Hubble_S | Transformation as A Servicehttps://www.hubble-s.com/
I was a full-stack developer in the project and helped with the implementation of conducting surveys, finally showing data visualizations from the collected data.
ShotGrid Live Review
One could create a shared review session that others can join via an invite link and collaborate over media files while working remotely.
Its platform provides opportunities for women entrepreneurs in the world of design. I was a front-end developer in a team of over 25 for around four years.
My Challenge Tracker Application
• Implemented the styles for a mobile application built in an Ionic framework
• Set up styles for coaches' web portals with built-in Ruby on Rails
React, Backbone.Marionette, jQuery, Socket.IO, Node.js, Stripe
MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure
Bootstrap 4, Responsive Web Apps, Front-end, Full-stack, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Big Data Architecture, Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA)
Ruby on Rails (RoR), React Native, Electron, Redux, AngularJS, Angular, Bootstrap, MUI (Material UI), Ionic, Qt, Cypress, Jest
Figma, Slack, Photoshop CS5, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
Database Management Systems (DBMS), Elasticsearch, Redis, Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Dalhousie University - Halifax, NS, USA
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
BM Institute of Engineering and Technology - Haryana, India