- Lead Developer2009 - 2015Pardus d.o.o.
- Added PostgreSQL and Informix support to a laboratory information management system eQMS::LIMS.
- Optimized database schemas and queries (Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- Migrated several installations of eQMS::LIMS from Oracle to PostgreSQL.
- Developed a new, ISO 17025 compliant laboratory information management system (EJB3, Hibernate, SmartGWT).
- Designed and developed smaller applications for laboratory use (Spring, Vaadin).
- Developed web services for integrating eQMS::LIMS with external systems (Apache Axis2, Spring-WS).
- Developed an Android application sample gathering in the field and integrated it with eQMS::LIMS.
- Integrated smart pen and paper solutions with the eQMS family of products (Anoto, Penvision Formidable).
- Managed projects for the eQMS family of products and led a small team.
- Web Developer2003 - 2009Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing
- Developed a forum module for the faculty CMS (Quilt CMS).
- Integrated a search engine with Quilt CMS.
- Developed a gallery module.
- Integrated external web services (SOAP) with Quilt CMS.
- Developed a module for exam result entry and viewing.