- Implement Web Pages using VueJS.
- Implemented complex forms using VueJS,Node and GraphQL.
- implemented story book functionality for core components.
- Worked with QA and Dev Team to implement new Features.
Technologies: React, Node, PostgreSQL, Express.js, GraphQL, AWS
- Implemented a client website with React, Node, Express, Postgres, and GraphQL.
- Implemented tests with Mocha.
- Deployed a website using AWS ( ELB, RDS, S3, CloudFront, etc.).
- Migrated most of the existing code to ES6.
- Solved most of the existing bugs.
Full-stack Developer/Web Performance Engineer2017 - 2018Agoda.com
- Developed a proper testing framework to measure performance impact for the new features added to the website.
- Implemented the admin end of the website using the MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node).
Full-stack Developer/Website Performance Engineer2016 - 2017Perfhack
- Developed a tool at perfhack.com to test and analyze performance issues of any website completely by myself.
- Solved performance issues of more than fifty websites.
- Deployed a complete project to AWS and fine-tuned the architecture to support any kind of load.
Full-stack Developer2012 - 2017Freelance
- Managed and developed front-end and back-end code to produce custom client solutions.
- Worked with US-based senior management and implemented solutions according to their specifications.
- Implemented solutions using Microsoft and open source technologies.
- Coordinated the technical and business aspects of projects to maximize results.
- Improved database performance by solving major indexing problems.
- Offered support for production issues and performance problems on a day-to-day basis.
- Documented implementations to aid future code editing.
- Took part in various database modeling discussions.
- Migrated databases to newer versions of software as updates were made.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Ford Consulting
- Implemented the application to withstand any kind of load using Amazon Web Services.
- Developed lots of new features for the existing charity racing software.
- Fixed many bugs during production rollout.
- Worked as a tester for various new features.
Full-stack Developer/CTO2013 - 2016Girik Info Solutions, Pvt., Ltd.
- Built an entire website.
- Designed the database architecture to support more than 8,000 concurrent users.
- Deployed the complete project to AWS.
- Fine-tuned the entire architecture of the system to support a heavy load.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015HFIN One (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, PDFlib, Wkhtmltopdf, jsPDF, LAMP
- Implemented the conversion of an HTML, CSS, and HighCharts-based website into PDF format.
Full-stack Developer2012 - 2012MycareMedia
- Developed websites.
- Participated in discussions regarding website design, database modeling, and disaster recovery management issues.
- Successfully tackled major production issues as the team leader.
- Implemented MVC architecture to develop the website.
- Used Memcached in a LAMP-based architecture.
- Created customized solutions using several different open-source technologies.
Full-stack Developer2008 - 2012Freelance
- Designed highly scalable databases.
- Developed and led a team of front-end coders.
- Implemented solutions using Microsoft and open-source technologies.
- Coordinated with business analysts to create efficient solutions.
- Improved database performance by solving major indexing problems.
- Supported and managed production, development, and team issues on a day to day basis.
- Developed DTS and SSIS packages depending on client specifications and migrated DTS to SSIS.
- Participated in discussions regarding database modeling, changing table structures, and creating new tables.
- Migrated databases from one version to another as needed.
- Supported 24/7 production environments.
- Supported new production releases and documented guidelines for future releases.
- Created and managed replication services including transactional, log, and merge-related services.
Senior SQL DBA, Architect, Project Leader2006 - 2007Decore–Ative Specialties
Technologies: SQL Server 2000 & 2005, SQL Safe, SQL Backup, Database Engine Tuning Advisor, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, SQL Server Profiler, SSIS, SQL Server 2005 Upgrade Advisor, Database Mirroring, SQL Database Snapshots
- Worked in a support capacity for production issues and performance problems.
- Solved most day-to-day production problems and helped developers in writing scripts.
- Solved most transactional replication problems and developed scripts to report problems by email.
- Migrated databases from SQL 2000 to 2005 using SQL 2005 Upgrade Advisor.
- Used SQL Management Studio and SQL Profiler to solve performance problems.
- Supported Congos Reports performance issues and developed new reports.
- Solved performance problems for most existing stored procedures and helped developers to create new stored procedures.
- Helped to successfully implement a clustering environment.
- Solved backup space issues by using new backup compression software, including SQLZip and SQLBackup.
- Supported and documented guidelines for new product releases.
- Participated in discussions regarding the conception of new projects.
Senior SQL DBA2005 - 2006Oakwood Worldwide
Technologies: SQL Server 2000 & 2005, Windows 2000 Server, Visual Source Safe 6.0, SQL Diagnostic Manager, Oracle, Filemaker Pro 8, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Profiler, SSIS, SQL Server 2005 Upgrade Advisor, Database Mirroring, SQL Database
- Implemented backup and recovery models for existing and new environments.
- Supported the implementation of transactional replication.
- Used reporting and analysis services effectively in production and data warehouse environments.
- Created active-passive clustering.
- Migrated some of the existing databases from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005.
- Used SQL Diagnostic Manager and SQL Profiler to address performance problems.
- Supported a 24/7 production environment.
- Installed SQL 2000 and SQL 2005 in different machines.
- Solved performance-related problems by implementing new code and changing existing code.
- Actively involved in all production rollouts and new patch installments.
- Used SQL Safe to address backup disk space problems.
- Controlled the total production environment performance problems using SQL Diagnostic Manager.
SQL DBA2005 - 2005Reynolds and Reynolds
Technologies: SQL Server 2000, Windows 2000 Server, Visual Source Safe 6.0, Rational Clear Quest 2003, SQL Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, SQL Server Profiler, Reporting Services, Analysis Services
- Implemented new stored procedures for REPORT applications.
- Solved performance problems in existing stored procedures by adding clustered and non-clustered indexes.
- Designed new tables according to business standards.
- Addressed development problems by changing the existing code and implementing new code.
- Used SQL Profiler effectively to solve various performance problems.
- Supported front-end developers and coordinated meetings with them to solve existing problems.
- Involved in the release of Contact Management 3.1.
- Solved migration problems from CM 3.0 to 3.1.
- Used Visual Source Safe 6.0 and Rational Clear Quest 2003 effectively to change code for existing stored procedures.
- Solved various consumer problems and maintained excellent relationships with clients.
SQL DBA2004 - 2005Midwest Independent Transmission System Operator
Technologies: SQL Server 2000, TIBCO, Windows 2000 Server, Oracle, TIBCO 5.1.2., SQL Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, SQL Server Profiler, Reporting Services, Analysis Services
- Scheduled and maintained backup and recovery plans.
- Used SQL Profiler effectively to optimize stored procedures.
- Supported TIBCO applications and increased performance efficiency.
- Implemented active-passive clustering to solve failover problems.
- Reduced the data accessing time of the TIBCO applications from the SQL database.
- Used DTS for transmission of data between different sources.
- Heavily involved in project planning and testing.
- Supported the production environment and efficiently fixed various bugs.
- Altered stored procedures.
- Reported code reviews and backup plans every two weeks to the project manager.
- Maintained excellent relationships with clients.