Senior iOS Developer2015 - PRESENTMax2, Inc.
Technologies: Swift, Objective-C
- Worked on a payment module that required Bluetooth interfacing with hardware.
- Formatted ISO 8583 messages intended to securely process payments.
- Developed a chat module leveraging web sockets.
- Worked with remote and in-app notifications.
- Worked with Twitter, FB, and Instagram SDKs. The app promotes social media interactivity.
- Built a custom UI.
- Wrote an app that allows users to search for, view, and rate venues as well as purchase items and do transactions.
Senior iOS Developer2015 - PRESENTAutoLoop, LLC
- Leveraged gelocation for marketing purposes.
- Wrote an entire UI and unit test suite.
- Wrote scripts in Fastlane to fully automate the release—perform screenshots, run all tests, and make releases.
- Built custom UI and animation.
- Wrote an app to facilitate the check-in procedure for car dealers.
iOS Developer2015 - 2015Stand Technologies
- Oversaw this project for a small stand-up company from development to release on the App Store.
- Implemented push notifications, including writing server-side code.
- Created a custom networking layer, including efficient categories for image caching and setting UIImageViews, with the ability to cancel or reuse requests if the UIImageView would happen to be reused (such as in a reusable cell) using associated objects.
- Used Facebook APIs for login.
- Created a custom newsfeed using dynamic row heights for added flexibility.
Senior iOS Developer2015 - 2015Roomi
Technologies: Objective-C, Parse, Layer
- Integrated Parse and Layer to build native chat into the app.
- Worked with Core Animation, Core Text, and CALayer to customize the user experience.
- Used advanced techniques, such as object swizzling, to override default behavior and enhance functionality.
- Worked extensively with push notifications.
iOS Developer2014 - 2015Best Buy
- Redesigned and rewrote the entire Best Buy app in Swift.
- Architected the app based on the VIPER paradigm.
- Made use of new Apple technologies such as app extensions and their widgets, primarily for advertisements.
- Experimented with iBeacons. Best Buy was one of the first stores to embed iBeacons into their department store lighting.
- Began working on Apple Pay for a more seamless checkout experience using the Best Buy app.
- Replaced the zBar scanner with a native Apple scanner for barcodes.
- Implemented Fast Image Caching across the application.
Senior iOS Developer2014 - 2014ConXus Lochinvar
- Redesigned the UI to look appropriate for the iPhone. Previous developers had only paid attention to the iPad.
- Gained extensive experience with auto layouts of all forms.
- Worked with the Microsoft Cloud and Azure.
iOS Developer2013 - 2014Target (Cartwheel)
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C
- Worked on implementing a highly automated environment. Employed a dedicated Jenkins server and Xcode bots and hooks so every Git checkin for the QA would get the latest build to Test Flight.
- Worked with Crashlytics for bug tracking.
- Worked with true Agile methodologies and JIRA for efficient work progress.
- Worked extensively with PassKit and CocoaPods.
- Made extensive use of OAuth tokens to guard sessions for items added to cart, as well saved payment information (each having their own tokens).
- Used Google Postman to debug and document RESTful APIs.
iOS Developer2012 - 2013Rockwell Collins
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C
- Made extensive use of MapKit and Waypoints for plotting airplane itineraries.
- Made a custom calendar from UICollection View.
- Made extensive use of core data as a kind of cache for data, including using helpful third-party tools like Mogenerator.
- Implemented extensive security features, such as storing in the keychain and various hashing and encryption algorithms.
- Used regular expressions for input validation to prevent SQL injections.