- Senior iOS DeveloperAutoloop2015 - PRESENT
- Created reusable and custom UI classes. Made extensive use of graphics contexts and layers.
- Came up with custom UI and UX requirements by doing much research from the UI and UX flows of other apps.
- Used Google Analytics to track crashes and the Hockey App to distribute the app to QA.
- Worked on geo-fencing and location based services and came up with creative ways for car dealerships to advertise their products.
- Worked as lead architect on the application. Handled all UI, UX, code, and technology-related decisions.
- Worked on automation and built scripts to re-skin the app based on the dealership itself (Mercedes, Toyota, etc).
- Leveraged and worked with push notifications.
- Began using CocoaPods for Swift.
- When released, this app will revolutionize your experience with car dealerships.
- iOS DeveloperStand Technologies2015 - 2015
- Oversaw this project for a small stand-up company from development to release on the App Store.
- Implemented push notifications, including writing server-side code.
- Created a custom networking layer, including efficient categories for image caching and setting UIImageViews, with the ability to cancel or reuse requests if the UIImageView would happen to be reused (such as in a reusable cell) using associated objects.
- Used Facebook APIs for login.
- Created a custom newsfeed using dynamic row heights for added flexibility.
- Senior iOS DeveloperRoomi2015 - 2015
Technologies: Objective-C, Parse, Layer
- Integrated Parse and Layer to build a native chat into the app.
- Worked with Core Animation, Core Text, and CALayer to customize the user experience.
- Used advanced techniques, such as object swizzling to override default behavior and enhance functionality.
- Worked extensively with push notifications.
- iOS DeveloperBest Buy2014 - 2015
- Redesigned and rewrote the entire Best Buy app in Swift.
- Architected the app based on the VIPER paradigm.
- Made use of new Apple technologies such as app extensions and their widgets, primarily for advertisements.
- Experimented with iBeacons. Best Buy was one of the first stores to embed iBeacons into their department store lighting.
- Began working on Apple Pay for a more seamless checkout experience using the Best Buy app.
- Replaced the zBar scanner with a native Apple scanner for barcodes.
- Implemented Fast Image Caching across the application.
- Senior iOS DeveloperConXus Lochinvar2014 - 2014
- Redesigned the UI to look appropriate for the iPhone. Previous developers had only paid attention to the iPad.
- Gained extensive experience with auto layouts of all forms.
- Worked with the Microsoft Cloud and Azure.
- iOS DeveloperTarget (Cartwheel)2013 - 2014
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C
- Worked on implementing a highly automated environment. Employed a dedicated Jenkins server and Xcode bots and hooks so every Git checkin for the QA would get the latest build to Test Flight.
- Worked with Crashlytics for bug tracking.
- Worked with true Agile methodologies and JIRA for efficient work progress.
- Worked extensively with PassKit and CocoaPods.
- Made extensive use of OAuth tokens to guard sessions for items added to cart, as well saved payment information (each having their own tokens).
- Used Google Postman to debug and document RESTful APIs.
- iOS DeveloperRockwell Collins2012 - 2013
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C
- Made extensive use of MapKit and Waypoints for plotting airplane itineraries.
- Made a custom calendar from UICollection View.
- Made extensive use of core data as a kind of cache for data, including using helpful third-party tools like Mogenerator.
- Implemented extensive security features, such as storing in the keychain and various hashing and encryption algorithms.
- Used regular expressions for input validation to prevent SQL injections.