CEO | Full-Stack Developer2010 - PRESENTHeavenstudio
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, React, React Native, AWS, PhoneGap, Cordova, Meteor
- Developed a faceted search application that supports dynamic field indexing using Rails, MongoDB, and Sunspot/Solr.
- Created a white label application with a shared database supporting sharing and collaborating data between individual installments using Rails and MongoDB.
- Built data transfer protocols and a totem application that processed hardware inputs through USB ports for a bike-sharing solution using Ruby.
- Created React and React Native education application consuming REST data with Node and Webpack for the Brazilian government.
- Developed a Ruby on Rails REST API application to be consumed by a React/React Native app.
- Created very scalable open source Rails application for education using caching and optimization techniques adopted by the Brazilian government with widespread usage and high amount of views per month.
- Built an open-source Ruby gem project to handle payments from PagSeguro with 100% test coverage and documentation.
- Developed an open-source Ruby on Rails application that recalculates fees and serial numbers for expired Brazilian bill tickets.
- Built an open-source command line Ruby gem application that allows the user to download songs from YouTube videos and playlists.
- Built and was a shareholder of an enterprise solution for tracking working hours of remote workers supporting fingerprint authentication according to Brazilian legislation using Meteor.
- Created a Ruby on Rails geolocation and routing service that solves the problem of the shortest path given a series of stop-points to be used by garbage collection trucks for industrial waste.
- Developed the corresponding PhoneGap application with geo-location and routing services to be used by garbage collector truck drivers to follow an optimized route.
- Contributed to an open source Rails internationalization gem.
- Contributed to an open source Rails gem WYSIWYG editor implementing different strategies for file uploads.
- Created an open source Rails engine gem integrating Spree (an open source eCommerce Rails framework) with a Brazilian's courier service called Correios.
- Developed an open source Rails engine gem integrating Spree (an open source eCommerce Rails framework) with the payment method PagSeguro.
- Built an open source Rails LMS adopted by the Brazilan government.
- Created a Rails LMS B2B application with heavy usage of instructional videos securely stored and with an emphasis on preventing piracy.
- Developed an open source social network focused on social problems; used Rails.
- Set up several hosting servers using AWS EC2 and AWS OpsWorks.
- Implemented a simple continuous delivery solution for a Rails applications into AWS's OpsWorks.
- Managed the development teams for bigger projects related to the Brazilian government.
- Consulted on Rails applications for other companies—analyzing the code quality, security, and performance.
Full-Stack Web Developer2008 - 2010CEATS
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PHP, MySQL, C#, Flash, Flex, .NET, jQuery
- Created a report application that summarized data and presented it in charts using Rails and Flash.
- Developed a Rails LMS with a focus on social interactions and video lessons inspired by Orkut.
- Created a custom Flash video and audio player using Flex.
- Built Internet Explorer toolbar extensions using C# and .NET.
- Created an institutional WordPress website and several custom open source plugins.