Senior Web Developer2012 - PRESENTLash Group
Technologies: Postman, Adobe, Salesforce, Visual Basic, C#, Web Services, TFS, T-SQL, jQuery, REST, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms
- Supported data-driven websites for specialty pharmacies for the Lash Group which provides patient services as part of AmerisourceBergen, one of the largest pharmaceutical distributors in the United States.
- Oversaw and was responsible for external websites for doctor’s offices, patients, and pharmaceutical sales reps, as well as internal websites for managing data related to the external websites.
- Served as the lead developer for websites supporting both external and internal users in an Agile work environment.
- Acted as a subject matter expert for offshore resources for both development and testing.
- Worked directly with many areas of the business—assisting product owners in setting timelines, business analysts in requirements gathering, testers in setting up test cases and bug reports, and release management in coordinating deployments.
- Developed electronic signatures—populating PDF documents with data entered from a website. Then sending the documents to a third-party vendor so users can sign the documents on our websites.
- Worked on electronic prior authorization—sending data via a JSON service to a third party vendor so users could use their form library and tracking the response data.
- Maintained and enhanced electronic prescription web service integration. Developed updates to the web service itself as well as integration into websites for different clients.
- Developed intranet websites that allowed users to review data before it gets pushed into the CRM system.
Senior Web Developer2011 - 2012Primo Water
- Developed enhancements to Primo Water's existing internal tools for data management. Primo Water is the leading provider of self-service purified water and water dispensers in North America.
- Developed applications for tracking water meters, managing logistical data across the United States, and Canada, as well as tracking shipments to and from customers.
- Worked on UPS shipment tracking—sending and receiving data via a UPS web service to track shipments from the website and in SQL procedures.
- Supported intranet applications for managing water meter readings. The data was fixed once it was committed so that the tools had to support auditing data.
- Updated and optimized T-SQL stored procedures for processing financial data.
- Managed internal business website—they were used for tracking sales, inventory, distribution, and more.
Senior Web Developer2010 - 2011TheraCom
Technologies: Visual Basic, XML, SSRS, T-SQL, ASP.NET Web Forms
- Created database reports using SSRS as well as creating an internal portal for managing SSRS reports. TheraCom was a specialty pharmacy distributor providing custom solutions to pharmaceutical companies.
- Created and optimized SSRS reports to meet requirements provided by business analysts.
- Built a SSRS reporting portal for viewing and managing SSRS reports. The site would parse XML files and store them in the database. Then used that data to allow users to input parameter values and view reports.
Programmer Analyst 22008 - 2010Guilford County Schools
Technologies: T-SQL, AS400, Visual Basic, C#, ASP.NET Web Forms
- Served as the primary developer, supporting the human resources department with managing employee information. Guilford County Schools is one of the largest school districts in North Carolina.
- Built an employee self-service portal—created a portal for employees to look up information, e.g., pay stubs or current information on file with human resources.
- Managed data feeds between AS400 databases and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Implemented general reporting and data management for the human resources department.
- Developed a field trip manager website for tracking bus availability.
Software Developer2005 - 2008Fourth Factor Technology Services
- Worked for Fourth Factor Technology Services: a small privately owned company that provides technology solutions to a variety of businesses, from small local shops to large corporations.
- Provided tech support for local businesses, built storefront websites, created internal solutions for managing employee benefits, and worked on public-facing corporate websites.
- Created an employee phone program: a system for tracking employee phone usage. The company had it's own internal phone policy so we parsed phone records to calculate employee phone usage to compare to their allotted plans.
- Built an event-planning portal: a website to book and manage flights and hotel rooms for a company trade show.
- Developed an intranet photo gallery: a web-based tool for tagging and managing images.
- Worked on an employee rewards program which included building a site for tracking an internal employee rewards program and allowed users to view their rewards and track progress.