Senior Web Developer2012 - PRESENTLash Group
Technologies: ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, REST, jQuery, T-SQL, TFS, Web Services, C#, Visual Basic
- Managed the web applications in a corporate environment; these websites were built using ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC. Some were client-facing and others were internal websites.
- Implemented database work using MS SQL Server.
- Acted as the team lead/subject matter expert for offshore developers on some projects.
- Had regular involvement in meetings reviewing requirements, business logic, and project timelines.
- Worked on electronic prescriptions—sending data gathered from a website via a SOAP XML web service and processed the responses.Worked on electronic prior authorization—sending data via a JSON service to a third party vendor so users could use their form library and tracking the response data.
- Developed electronic signatures—populating PDF documents with data entered from a website. Then sending the documents to a third-party vendor so users can sign the documents on our websites.
- Built public-facing websites for clients to allow health care providers to view and manage patient data.
- Developed intranet websites that allowed users to review data before it gets pushed into the CRM system.
Senior Web Developer2011 - 2012Primo Water
Technologies: ASP.NET Web Forms, T-SQL, Web Services, C#, XML
- Managed web applications using ASP.NET, database work using SQL Server. Primarily did intranet site work for managing business data with some external site work.
- Managed internal business website—they were used for tracking sales, inventory, distribution, and more.
- Worked on UPS shipment tracking—sending and receiving data via a UPS web service to track shipments from the website and in SQL procedures.
- Supported intranet applications for managing water meter readings. The data was fixed once it was committed so that the tools had to support auditing data.
- Updated and optimized T-SQL stored procedures for processing financial data.
Senior Web Developer (Contract)2010 - 2011TheraCom
Technologies: ASP.NET Web Forms, T-SQL, SSRS, XML, Visual Basic
- Worked as a contract employee—primarily developed SSRS reports while doing maintenance on existing websites.
- Did SSRS reporting—creating and updating SSRS reports.
- Built a SSRS reporting portal; created an ASP.NET website for viewing and managing SSRS reports because an SSRS server was not available. The site would parse XML files and store them in the database. Then used that data to allow users to input parameter values and view reports.
Programmer Analyst 22008 - 2010Guilford County Schools
Technologies: ASP.NET Web Forms, C#, Visual Basic, AS400, T-SQL
- Developed web applications using ASP.NET, database work (SQL Server and IBM iSeries), and converting Java WebSphere applications to ASP.NET.
- Built an employee self service portal—created a portal for employees to lookup information. For example, pay stubs or current information on file with human resources.
- Managed data feeds between AS400 databases and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Implemented general reporting and data management for the human resources department.
- Developed a field trip manager website for tracking bus availability.
Software Developer2005 - 2008Fourth Factor Technology Services
- Developed web applications, did tech support work, and did database development using SQL Server. Also performed work for s small business doing contract work for larger companies. Worked on a variety of projects from small business sites with one or two pages to large corporate sites.
- Worked on an employee rewards program. Built a site for tracking an internal employee rewards program. Allowed users to view their rewards and track progress.
- Created an employee phone program— a system for tracking employee phone usage. The company had it's own internal phone policy so we parsed phone records to calculate employee phone usage to compare to their allotted plans.
- Built an event planning portal: a website to book and manage flights and hotel rooms for a company trade show.
- Developed an intranet photo gallery: a web-based tool for tagging and managing images.