iOS Developer2021 - PRESENTMem (via Toptal)
Technologies: SwiftUI, Combine, Apollo
- Developed an in-app note-taking editor with markdown, comments, links, media files, and more.
- Created a share sheet for the app, which handles image sharing, text sharing, and URL sharing.
- Built almost 100% of the app using only SwiftUI components.
iOS Developer2021 - 2021DeepScribe (via Toptal)
Technologies: Swift, MacOS, Catalyst, Firebase Realtime Database
- Developed a view that represents live audio input in the form of sound waves.
- Worked on a Mac Catalyst app and developed complex UI components that worked on both iPad and Mac.
- Developed and implemented a complete network layer supporting older API calls.
iOS Developer2020 - 2021In the Barn (via Toptal)
Technologies: Swift, Model View Controller (MVC), Parse, GraphQL
- Rewrote the entire application storyboards to support all mobile as well as iPad devices.
- Implemented Google, Apple, and Facebook sign-in methods.
- Designed and developed ad listing pages for many different ad categories.
- Implemented native APIs such as geolocation, background fetching, and background uploading.
- Set up a new architecture to clear the technical debt and established tests and documentation.
iOS Developer2019 - 2021Wireless Media
Technologies: RxSwift, Combine, CocoaPods, Swift, Lottie, Push Notifications, Deep Linking, Clean Architecture
- Developed many telecommunication applications for the Balkan region.
- Rewrote the entire network layer to a SAP back end.
- Developed a custom library for galleries, that apart from photos, support native video content, YouTube videos, ads, custom views, and more.
- Developed a custom library for location services, that provides an easy way to work with location-related functionalities.
- Developed a mechanism for theme switching on an existing application that works with a system theme and allows other developers to support light and dark-themed versions of future views with ease.
- Analyzed and later created a plan for analytics that was implemented by the entire mobile team.
- Developed an entire application in the Combine framework.
- Created an entire bill payment process that communicates with the bank for telecommunication applications.
- Developed complex registration processes that worked seamlessly with deep linking and keychain.
- Handled releases of 10+ applications weekly and spent many hours talking with Apple.
iOS Developer2020 - 2020Camps
Technologies: Swift, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS
- Provided a framework with flexible high-level features, reducing boilerplate code to a minimum.
- Developed and optimized most of the UI elements and animations.
- Performed a high number of UI optimizations so that the app could be installed on a lot of lower-end devices.
- Designed back-end services that were later implemented in the application.
- Implemented many external libraries to speed up the developing process to meet the deadline.
iOS Developer2017 - 2019Wireless Media
Technologies: RxSwift, Cocoa Touch, CocoaPods, iOS, Lottie-iOS, Jira, Agile Software Development, Git, Push Notifications, Xcode, Swift
- Developed many newsreaders applications for the Balkan region.
- Worked on the complex video player which seamlessly integrates inside news applications. It uses AVKit in basic implementation and JWPlayer in some implementations that required video ads.
- Implemented a continuous integration/continuous delivery system that works with Slack commands, which made it easier for managers/quality assurance engineers to upload builds without developers' help.
- Rewrote one of the apps entirely from Objective-C to Swift.
- Implemented deep linking, push notifications, and an ad (banner) system for external links.
- Implemented both Google (Firebase) and Gemius analytics.
- Developed a mechanism that helps with the application localization and localization itself, as most of the applications were multilanguage.
- Designed and later developed a custom iPad version for one of the applications.
- Worked with many weather forecast API's that were used in newsreader applications.