Verified Expert in Engineering
Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Summit is a Microsoft Power Platform solution architect and the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award holder. He has an in-depth understanding of software deployment and system design which he gained from his experience in similar roles. Summit has built customer and stakeholder confidence by providing simple and efficient design using Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft stack of technologies.
Windows, Microsoft Word
The most amazing...
...app I've created is a vaccination application for the city of Seattle, developed within one month and used to vaccinate over 1 million+ people in Seattle.
Power Platform Solution Architect
- Developed a system that got over a million people in Seattle vaccinated against the SARS-CoV-2 strain of coronavirus.
- Earned the Microsoft FastTrack solution architect recognition for delivering complex solutions in a short span of six months.
- Managed a team of 35 engineers to develop a solution that serves over 50 pharmacies to help their clients through different services.
Microsoft Power Apps Developer
QCOMM, INFORMACIJSKE REŠITVE, D.O.O.
- Developed a fully functional Microsoft Power App that presents real-time status updates of pending jobs for clients, enhancing their workflow efficiency and decision-making process.
- Leveraged Microsoft Power Automate to streamline job status notifications, reducing manual efforts and ensuring timely updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborated closely with the client's team to understand their specific requirements and deliver a tailor-made proof of concept that met their needs.
- Utilized low or no-code development techniques to create a user-friendly and intuitive interface, allowing non-technical users to easily navigate and use the app.
- Contributed to knowledge sharing within the team, sharing insights and expertise on Microsoft Power Apps development and best practices.
St. Matthews Fire Protection District Holding Company, Inc.
- Developed and implemented application tracking and onboarding pages in SharePoint and Microsoft 365, creating a streamlined and user-friendly process for the client's HR team and new hires.
- Leveraged SharePoint's workflows to automate manual tasks and improve data accuracy, resulting in time savings for the client's HR team and a more efficient HR process.
- Participated in providing training and support to the client's HR team to ensure the successful adoption and utilization of the new processes and technology, resulting in successful implementation and adoption by the HR team.
- Collaborated with the client to identify and implement enhancements to their HR processes, resulting in increased efficiency and accuracy.
- Conducted thorough testing and quality assurance on the new application tracking and onboarding processes pages to ensure a seamless user experience for both the HR team and new hires.
SharePoint 365 Developer
HWN, Inc. DBA High Wire Networks Inc.
- Developed an application that technicians can use to log the progress of the field service they provide.
- Kept the data in sync with their Sharepoint source.
- Created a control panel for setting up data that supports the function of the application.
Microsoft Power Automate Expert
- Automated a process of matching vendor item numbers to PDFs in a client's SharePoint repository, reducing the time and effort needed to locate and combine relevant documents.
- Developed a process to merge matching documents into a single comprehensive PDF, improving access to relevant information.
- Provided one-on-one knowledge-sharing and guidance sessions to team members, improving their understanding and skills.
- Led a team of engineers to build a robust patient registration system with a back end like Microsoft Dataverse, which has served more than 800,000 patients to schedule their flu and COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
- Worked in data engineering, including ETL, data warehousing, and analysis to migrate an existing system into the Dataverse with over a million records.
- Helped in cloud transformation and modernization of a mainly paper-based organization by automating its claim submission process.
- Built an API platform to build a cross-border payment application and built-in compliance infrastructure to meet all regulatory requirements.
- Used Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk to connect to Dynamics and implement dependency injection (DI) for application development along with proper segregation of layers, i.e., a controller, service, DAO, and model.
- Developed a service for a nonprofit organization working to end poverty in our community. It is now used to help more than 64,000 people through programs that provide stability, skills, and knowledge needed to exit poverty.
- Built WooCommerce-based eCommerce for a distributor of handmade woolen coasters.
- Developed an application for electronics retailers to list all products, handle purchase requests, and mark delivery.
- Devised various custom responsiveness in WordPress sites from design comps that included advanced WordPress features, such as custom post types, advanced custom fields, and a WordPress Customize API.
HWN, Inc. DBA High Wire Networks Inc.https://www.highwirenetworks.com/
Challenges: The main challenge was to develop an application that technicians could use to log the progress of their field service. We also had to ensure the data was in sync with their Sharepoint source. A control panel was also needed for setting up data that supports the function of the application.
Solutions: We developed a custom solution that met the client's needs. The new system has helped to streamline the field service process and has reduced errors in data entry. The application allows technicians to log the progress of their field service. The data is kept in sync with their Sharepoint source. A control panel was also developed for setting up data that supports the function of the application.
Engagement Form for a Live Theater
Challenges: The main challenge was to design a system that could handle multiple contracts with specific terms that vary slightly by role and union. We also had to ensure that the system was easy to use and could be accessed from anywhere. We used Microsoft Power Apps to overcome these challenges to create a custom solution that met the client's needs.
Solutions: We created an engagement form using Microsoft Power Apps that handles the theater's contracts and engagement process. Each person signs a contract, with multiple agreements that include specific terms that vary slightly by role and union. There are 13 variants of the form. The new system has helped the live theater streamline its engagement process and reduced data entry errors. The system has also helped reduce the time spent tracking contracts by at least five to ten hours per week.
Challenges: Hopelink's existing systems were ineffective, leading to incorrect or duplicate data, and were built on inflexible infrastructures. This led Hopelink to implement workaround processes, resulting in long processing times and training periods. The overall customer experience increasingly suffered because of a lack of coordination and collaboration between programs.
Solution: I developed client and service management solutions using Power Platform to transform employee productivity and business operations that reduced time from 45 minutes to under 30 minutes which made data accuracy higher and employee onboarding times reduced. And a PBI report that can be managed with a button rather than days of emailing spreadsheets.
Foodbank Application for Hopelinkhttp://hopelink.org
Challenges: The main challenge was to automate the scheduling and check-in for food budget for a point-based (family-size based) system available to people with a food budget.
Solutions: We developed a tablet app for Hopelink volunteers to see registered families needing healthy food and schedule check-ins based on their family needs. The new system has helped to streamline the food bank program and has reduced errors in data entry. Volunteers can schedule bi-monthly visits of the families to Hopelink's food bank service.
Transportation Service for Hopelinkhttp://hopelink.org
Challenges: The main challenge was to design a system that was easy to use and could be accessed from anywhere. We also had to ensure the system was secure and could handle large amounts of data.
Solutions: We used Microsoft Power Apps to create a custom solution that met the client's needs and the new mobile-enabled platform reduced their data-entry input and auditing hours by at least five to ten weekly. The new system has helped Hopelink streamline its transportation service management process and reduced data entry errors.
Mass Vaccination Solution for the City of Seattlehttps://www.signetic.com
Challenges: The main challenge was to design a solution that could support single/many and fixed/mobile vaccination sites. We also had to ensure that the solution was easy to use and could be integrated into existing Electronic Health Record (EHR) ecosystems that were already in use.
Solutions: We developed a standalone solution that can be integrated into existing EHR ecosystems that are already in use. The average check-in to fulfillment time of 90 seconds per patient supports single/many and fixed/mobile vaccination sites. The new system has helped to streamline the vaccination process and has reduced errors in data entry.
Flu Vaccination Solution for Seattle Visiting Nurse Associationhttp://seattlevna.com
Challenges: The main challenge was to design a system that could handle scheduling flu shot appointments for patients for their mobile clinic. We also had to ensure that the system was easy to use and could record the information about the patients who took the flu shots and registered the vaccine codes.
Solutions: We developed a custom solution that met the client's needs. The new system has helped streamline the flu shot appointment scheduling process and reduced data entry errors. The system also records the information about the patients that have taken the flu shots and registers the vaccine codes.
Challenges: The main challenge was to develop a consolidated reporting dashboard where a super admin could see all transactions and filter them by client, rejection, and approval status.
Solutions: We developed a custom solution that met the client's needs. The new system has helped streamline the payment application process and reduced data entry errors. The consolidated reporting dashboard allows a super admin to see all transactions and filter them by client, rejection, and approval status.
Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel 2016, Excel 2013, Excel 2007, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Power BI
Azure, SharePoint 365, SharePoint, Microsoft, Windows, ArcGIS Online (AGOl)
Microsoft Power Automate, Solution Architecture, SharePoint Online, Office 365, Microsoft Office, Excel 365, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), IT Project Management, Technical Requirements, System Administration, Data Management, Database Schema Design, Process Flows, ArcGIS API, Dynamics CRM 365, Software Architecture, Data Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics 365
Office 365 API, ArcGIS
ETL, Unit Testing
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Lumière University Lyon 2 - Lyon, France
MB-600 Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect
Microsoft Certified: Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate
Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker
Microsoft Power Apps: AI Builder
Software Architecture: From Developer to Architect
Azure for Architects: Design a Compute Strategy
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
FastTrack Recognized Solution Architect - Power Apps
Introduction to Data Analytics for Business
MB-200 Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
DAT227x: Developing Business Applications with Microsoft PowerApps, CDS, and Flow