Software Developer2021 - PRESENTMind Mint
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails (RoR), RSpec, Stripe, PayPal, Payment APIs, MySQL, Stripe API, Back-end, APIs, Code Review, Interviewing, Task Analysis, Team Management
- Built an integration for PayPal so sellers of the system could sell their products through PayPal; this included onboarding for sellers and payments for buyers.
- Built a multi-payment gateway functionality so sellers of the system could connect to many payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe.
- Refactored some old functionality according to the new requirements.
- Built a functionality for discounts and coupons. Sellers can create discounts and coupons for their products, and buyers can use discounts and coupons when purchasing products.
Software Developer2020 - 2020Spin
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, PostGIS, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Back-end, RSpec, APIs, Code Review
- Built an integration for the Department for Transport UK. (RoR, PostgreSQL, PostGIS, Sidekiq).
- Developed an integration for MapIt UK. (RoR, PostgreSQL, PostGIS).
- Constructed an integration for Survey Monkey. (RoR, PostgreSQL).
Software Development Team Lead2017 - 2020Vabaco
Technologies: Swagger, GraphQL, GitFlow, Heroku, Amazon Web Services (AWS), REST APIs, RESTful Development, Microservices, Elasticsearch, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, Back-end, RSpec, APIs, Code Review, Interviewing, Technical Hiring, Source Code Review, Task Analysis, Team Management
- Built a healthcare system for searching/booking a doctor's appointment, searching/buying medications, and receiving/using referrals and prescriptions (Ruby, PostgreSQL, AWS, and Elasticsearch). Considered using GDPR within the system.
- Developed an enterprise resource planning software solution for pharmacies to manage warehouses, financial modules, and integrations to external systems, including a detailed logging module (Ruby, PostgresSQL, GraphQL, Heroku, and Redis).
- Constructed a document flow system for companies to manage the flow of ordering and receiving resources (Ruby, PostgreSQL, and RabbitMQ).
- Created a healthcare system for patients and medical chart registration for hospitals (Ruby, PostgreSQL).
Software Developer2015 - 2017TaxiTube
Technologies: Domain-driven Design (DDD), Play Framework, Akka HTTP, Akka, Couchbase, NoSQL, Scala, Back-end, APIs, Code Review, Interviewing, Technical Hiring, Source Code Review, Task Analysis, Team Management
- Built a software system that enables users to create and manage their targeted campaigns on the monitors of taxi cabs (Scala, Akka HTTP, and Couchbase).
- Implemented a microservice that collects GPS information and calculates the data regarding taxi-cab mileage and work hours (Scala, Akka, Couchbase, and Play Framework).
- Developed a page for live-streaming monitor content and the current location of taxi cabs (Scala, Akka, Couchbase, and Play Framework).
- Implemented a router that connects services and devices. According to a published protocol, the router receives commands from services, translates the commands from services to devices, and back from devices to services.