Experience.NET - 10 yearsC# - 10 yearsSQL - 10 yearsTypeScript - 5 yearsREST - 3 yearsUnit Testing - 2 years.NET Core - 2 yearsAngular - 1 year
Git, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio
The most amazing...
...thing I’ve developed is a custom reporting tool with templates to generate complex (multi-sheet) Excel reports based on view models very easily.
Senior Analyst | Developer
JSC Bank of Georgia
- Developed and deployed scalable and modular web applications with core web technologies, SOLID design principles, Entity Framework Code First Approach, and design patterns such as dependency injection and factory.
- Built from scratch the HR management system using ASP.NET MVC; it also had multilanguage support and custom user role management. The system manages the whole process from hiring employees with vacation management, employee benefits, 360° leadership assessment, and so on.
- Created a web service to support a bank's loans department by importing customer data from the bank's core system and sending notices to customers with overdue loans.
- Constructed from scratch a candidate screening system using ASP.NET MVC and an Oracle database.
- Created database models to represent complex business entities and relationships with SQL Server or Oracle.
- Collaborated with product owners to establish problem specifications and system designs.
- Worked using the Agile methodology with daily stand-ups and weekly sprints.
Georgian Software Systems LTD (GSS)
- Built and deployed WinForms applications following n-tier architecture methodology with C#, .NET (Framework 4.0, EF 5-6, ADO.NET, LINQ); also developed GUI forms, custom classes, custom controls.
- Developed ASP.NET pages using ASP.NET 2.0 web form controls, custom controls, and HTML server controls in C#.
- Constructed databases and complex table structures, wrote user-defined functions, stored procedures, and triggers and views using SQL Server.
- Performed database administration and management of a hosting environment.
- Took part in all phases of the project including the estimating, designing, developing, and testing.
HR Management System
Forms.bog.ge (Intranet Site)
Technologies: Angular 7, .NET Core 2.2
When a candidate applies for employment at the bank, their information is used to fill out a form, then the program runs the candidate's information through several systems (the bank’s core system and external REST and WCF services) and is collected and later to be reviewed by a security officer.
For this project, I also developed a custom reporting tool with templates to generate complex (multi-sheet) Excel reports based on view models.
Overdue Loan Notices
Also, I have added some new reports for administrators and optimized performance. After refactoring, 60% more clients were served per day and chat waiting time decreased from 1 minute to ten seconds.
ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, .NET, Entity, .NET Core, Angular, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Entity Framework Core, Angular Material
jQuery, LINQ, REST APIs, Windows Forms (WinForms)
Git, Jira, Visual Studio, Subversion (SVN)
REST, Unit Testing, Design Patterns, Web Design Principles
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Visual Studio 2017
SQL Server 2016, Microsoft SQL Server, JSON, Oracle 11g
Ajax, SOLID Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms
Master's Degree in Information Technologies
Caucasus University - Tbilisi, Georgia
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Tbilisi State University - Tbilisi, Georgia
.NET Architecture and Design Principles
Global Knowledge UK
Certificate Program in Software Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin, Cockrell School of Engineering
Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications