Senior Analyst | Developer2012 - PRESENTJSC Bank of Georgia
- Developed and deployed scalable and modular web applications with core web technologies, SOLID design principles, Entity Framework Code First Approach, and design patterns such as dependency injection and factory.
- Built from scratch the HR management system using ASP.NET MVC; it also had multilanguage support and custom user role management. The system manages the whole process from hiring employees with vacation management, employee benefits, 360° leadership assessment, and so on.
- Created a web service to support a bank's loans department by importing customer data from the bank's core system and sending notices to customers with overdue loans.
- Constructed from scratch a candidate screening system using ASP.NET MVC and an Oracle database.
- Created database models to represent complex business entities and relationships with SQL Server or Oracle.
- Collaborated with product owners to establish problem specifications and system designs.
- Worked using the Agile methodology with daily stand-ups and weekly sprints.
Software Developer2008 - 2012Georgian Software Systems LTD (GSS)
- Built and deployed WinForms applications following n-tier architecture methodology with C#, .NET (Framework 4.0, EF 5-6, ADO.NET, LINQ); also developed GUI forms, custom classes, custom controls.
- Developed ASP.NET pages using ASP.NET 2.0 web form controls, custom controls, and HTML server controls in C#.
- Constructed databases and complex table structures, wrote user-defined functions, stored procedures, and triggers and views using SQL Server.
- Performed database administration and management of a hosting environment.
- Took part in all phases of the project including the estimating, designing, developing, and testing.