Software Engineer (Web)
2015 - PRESENT
- 2020-2022: Contract work with Playground.ai, start-up based in London, development of front-end interfaces to drive AI tools mainly using audio 🔉(Stack: Next.js/React/TailwindCSS).
- 2017-2020: Contract work with Movelab, a R&D studio for creative projects ✨ around urban mobility… Some cool projects online: https://beatthetraffic.app, https://whatthestreet.com, https ://opendata.cam/ (React.js + Next.js + Node.js + WebGL + AI).
2011 - PRESENT
- Ongoing development of the website https://maps3d.io/, a tool to create 3D maps 🏔️ from open data. (Stack React/Next.js/TailwindCSS/Babylon.js).
- 2nd place in the MyGalileoApp competition in 2019 with the Tractor Navigator 🚜 app, a mobile application for tractor guidance. (Stack Web Ionic - iOS / Android via Capacitor).
Mobile Web Developer (Lead)
2012 - 2015
- Led the technical development of the MosaLingua apps 📱.
- Oversaw a complete rewrite with PhoneGap/Backbone.js/SASS for both Android and iOS Webview (one codebase).
- Rethought the UX , design and implementation of several features.
- Deployed while in production for thousands of users, with an update released every two months. Supported Android 2.X+ and iOS 5+.
- Maintenance and support for more than 1 million users.
- Worked remotely with a team of ten across three continents, and managed feedback from users in four languages.