- SW Developer2017 - 2017Bauman Moscow State Technical University
Technologies: C++, Qt, Linux
- Worked on a client-server application for camera frame processing and recognition.
- Developed application architecture.
- Implemented functionality improvements to code (C++/QtCreator/Linux).
- Developer2016 - 2016ZAO MVP "SWEMEL"
Technologies: Linux, QtCreator, CMake, C++, PostgreSQL
- Implemented a multi-module network application which collects log information and stores it in a database on the server site.
- Developer2015 - 20153DComplect
Technologies: Visual Studio, Qt, C++/OpenGL/GLSL
- Helped develop an application for a 3D scanner.
- Worked on tasks connected with 3D graphics, including 3D model rendering and editing.
- Implemented file loading/saving using (de)compression library 7-Zip.
- Developed and implemented GUIs.
- Developer2014 - 2014LII, LLC
Technologies: Qt, Assembler, VS2012, Intel Compiler
- Contributed to a text parsing project.
- Worked on a VS2012/Qt C++ project with inline Assembler code.
- Architected, developed, and coded the projects.
- Developer2013 - 2014NIC CALS
Technologies: C++, MFC, STL, VS2008, SVN
- Developed a GUI module with a custom UI control and module functionality (MFC/STL).
- Developer2013 - 2013RTT/ScopicSoftware
Technologies: Qt, QML, Visual Studio C++ 2008
- Fixed bugs and provided other support.
- Developer2012 - 2013Transfer Technologies, LLC
Technologies: Qt, Windows/Linux
- Worked on an application which allows you to provide (tax) accounts via the internet.
- Developer2010 - 2011RKSS-PS
Technologies: wxWidgets, Visual Studio C++
- Developed and optimized code.
- Developer2010 - 2010Famatech, LLC
Technologies: MS Visual C++, Qt, SVN
- Developed network utilities.
- Developer2007 - 2010Magellan/Mio Technology
Technologies: Visual C++, Win32, WinCE, STL, Clear Case, Qt
- Developed GPS navigator software.
- Fixed bugs.
- Developer2001 - 2007ISAN, LLC
Technologies: MS Visual C++, MFC, COM, Transact-SQL (MS SQL Server 2000), Power Designer
- Worked on accounting tools and modules.
- Developer2000 - 2001Science Institute of Connection and Managing
Technologies: Visual Studio, Qt
- Developed project code.