Director of Information Technology2020 - PRESENTBethel Christian Schools
Technologies: Stripe, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, REST, DNS, DNS Servers, Express.js, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon S3 (AWS S3), VoIP, iOS Camera, Stripe API, Quality Assurance (QA), QA Testing
- Managed and distributed over 1000 assets to students, staff, and faculty throughout the school year and summer.
- Designed and implemented custom software and SaaS implementations, such as Tuition Payment & Collection, Report Cards, SIS Software, ILS Software, and more.
- Managed multiple staff members and participated in discussions with board members and school administrators, as well as served in the capacity of an administrator.
Independent IT Consultant and Full-stack Developer2013 - PRESENTSelf-employed
- Developed numerous (25+) custom web, mobile, and desktop applications for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Cooperated with clients in eCommerce utilizing Stripe, Twilio, and other APIs.
- Developed hardware and software for custom-implemented IoT for clients related to audio, video, and Bluetooth applications.
- Installed and managed layer three networks in small to medium-sized enterprises, businesses, and nonprofits.
- Partnered with multiple multinational corporations to provide technical equipment and services throughout the southwestern region of the United States.
- Offered enterprise technical support and on-site technical services to businesses in California, southern Nevada, and Arizona.
iOS Developer2022 - 2023Overwatch Health Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Swift, Twilio API, iOS, Flutter, JSON, Parse SDK, Node.js, SwiftUI, Twilio
- Created an integration with a pre-existing Flutter application that supported Twilio SDKs using Flutter iOS Native platform views.
- Conceived UI/UX experience according to business designs with SwiftUI.
- Developed back-end integrations that supported HIPAA-compliant video calls, group video calls (one doctor to many patients), and peer-to-peer room calling.
Technical Support Engineer2022 - 2022Conduct LLC
- Provided level 3 technical support services to contracted companies, helping assist in the day-to-day operation of solving customer service inquiries that required code debugging or alterations.
- Executed database queries and scripts to correct and manage user accounts and execute financial tasks, such as payouts, refunds, and collection of payments.
- Oversaw a team of customer support personnel and assisted them in solving level 1 and 2 technical support tasks while handling level 3 tasks.
- Implemented Intercom Help System to platform for user access to help articles and email/chatbot ticketing.
iOS Developer2021 - 2022Conferatu Inc.
Technologies: Swift, iOS SDK, iOS Native Libraries, iOS, SwiftUI, Firebase, REST, Debugging, DNS, SQLite, Core Data, AVFoundation
- Developed a News Media App exclusively for iOS, built with Swift and SwiftUI, that allows individuals to access News Media headlines from curators and displays them in bite-sized headlines, with the ability to read the full article.
- Developed a News Media App that peaked at number eight place within the news and magazines section of the Apple App Store and attained a 4.7 star review.
- Become the lead iOS developer throughout the project, managing the day-to-day development tasks and oversaw the app's development and release.
- Cooperated with the chief technical officer in implementing third-party APIs and suggestive development with the back-end team contracted overseas.
- Executed a continuous development cycle for daily release to TestFlight and bi-monthly updates to the App Store.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer2019 - 2021TechnipFMC
Technologies: Python, Selenium WebDriver, Human-machine Interface (HMI), Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, InstallShield, Windows PowerShell, Layer 2 Networking, CI/CD Pipelines, Selenium, SQL, Data Scraping, Web Scraping, APIs, REST, Debugging, SQLite, MySQL, Express.js, Core Data, API Documentation, Quality Assurance (QA), QA Testing
- Developed and implemented test cases for automated continuous integration and continuous deployment of in-house HMI software.
- Collaborated directly with project engineers in API integrations with other in-house software.
- Communicated and developed with international partners to debug and develop automated continuous integration pipelines.
- Managed and worked directly with independent sub-contractors to develop software and implement CI/CD technologies.