Independent IT Consultant and Full-stack Developer
2013 - PRESENT
- Developed numerous (25+) custom web, mobile, and desktop applications for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Cooperated with clients in eCommerce utilizing Stripe, Twilio, and other APIs.
- Developed hardware and software for custom implemented IoT for clients related to audio and video and Bluetooth applications.
- Installed and managed layer three networks in small to medium-sized enterprises, businesses, and nonprofits.
- Partnered with multiple multinational corporations to provide technical equipment and services throughout the south-western region of the United States.
- Offered enterprise technical support and on-site technical services to businesses in California, southern Nevada, and parts of Arizona.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
2019 - 2021
- Developed and implemented test cases for automated continuous integration and continuous deployment of in-house HMI software.
- Collaborated directly with project engineers in API integrations with other in-house software.
- Communicated and developed with international partners to debug and develop automated continuous integration pipelines.
- Managed and worked directly with independent sub-contractors to develop software and implement CI/CD technologies.
Technologies: Python, Selenium WebDriver, Human-machine Interface (HMI), Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, InstallShield, Windows PowerShell, Layer 2 Networking, CI/CD Pipelines