Senior Engineer2019 - PRESENTHuge Inc
- Led a small engineering team developing an app in Preact for Samsung Smart TVs. Worked closely with stakeholders and the engineering team at Samsung. Mentored other engineers and oversaw code architecture and code reviews.
- Developed a complex app in Flutter, where people in New York City could view live updates on their commute and share information. Google Maps API, Protocol Buffers to interact with back-end API, and dealing with lots of live data.
- Refactored a large multi-site project to a more modern setup, using Webpack instead of Grunt. This greatly helped increase productivity and maintenance over the codebase.
Software Engineer and Web Consultant2014 - 2017Freelance
- Planned and developed a larger Drupal intranet together with an old employer.
- Closely integrated Drupal with an external system during a project.
- Appeared as a guest lecturer as Yrgo, teaching Drupal to engineers and basic web technologies to designers.
- Consulted my old employer on a project as a product owner.
- Coached web technology buyers during their work with IT agencies.
Program Manager2015 - 2015Yrgo
- Planned and executed the semester curriculum based on overarching education goals.
- Coached, helped, and graded around 50 students in two classes.
- Taught classes in Drupal, Git, and Agile development processes.
- Participated in board meetings with the school principal and industry representatives.
- Wrote proposals applying for further government funds to keep the program going.
Product Owner2014 - 2014Curly Labs
- Worked closely with Lund University during maintenance and further development of their platform.
- Produced and participated in four episodes of a company podcast, discussing Drupal and web technologies.
- Hosted webinars demoing Drupal for an online audience.
- Wrote offers and participated closely in our sales process.
- Offered Drupal workshops and taught small groups of people from several clients and prospects.
Software Engineer and Project Lead2013 - 2014Understandit
- Planned, developed, and delivered a new website for a law firm.
- Helped with the implementation of agile processes in the organization.
- Contributed to the open source community of Drupal.
- Created graphically challenging and animated landing pages for marketing campaigns.
- Participated in building a Spotify app for a large TV network.
Software Engineer and Scrum Master2011 - 2013Digitalist Sweden
- Migrated Lund University's online presence to Drupal.
- Taught several Drupal workshops for small groups of clients.
- Built and maintained Lucid, a Drupal base theme, together with my colleagues.
- Implemented a video on demand section for IKEA's inspiration site.
- Acted as Scrum Master in several developer teams.