Senior/Lead Developer2016 - PRESENTFreelance
- Developed and maintained a DNA reports application using Ruby on Rails. Developed third party integrations to work with multiple business partners using MySQL, SOAP, REST/JSON, and custom OAuth SSO for data transmissions.
- Developed a PDF generator to create custom DNA reports on the fly using wkhtmltopdf and WickedPdf processors in conjunction with Ruby and Redis/Sidekiq.
- Managed programmatic translation content for DNA application using I18n localization files in conjunction with a custom uploader and MySQL/ActiveRecord database tables.
- Migrated active development data from staging setup to new Heroku-based staging/production environments using Amazon RDS and custom Ruby scripts.
- Managed a webinar/Zoom integration for a Ruby/Rails coaching application using the Zoom Developer API.
- Redesigned a RESTful Ruby/Rails road service application to customers design specs as a single page application using CoffeeScript and Rails templating.
- Updated a custom LinkedIn data scraper when LinkedIn changed from RESTful HTML requests to JSON based ember single page application using Nokogiri/Ruby.
- Developed Custom Excel Import/Export Tool to process Customer and Logistic Data using Ruby/Rails.
Senior Developer2013 - PRESENTGood Measures
- Integrated web application with BodyTrace end-to-end scale system. Used JSON REST API to enable click to order and deliver scale process from web application to customer door. Updated weights in web application each time user steps on the scale.
- Mentored and managed three junior developers using code reviews, pull requests, and pair programming via remote technologies such as Slack, Git, and Github.
- Managed webinar integration with Zoom using a customized Ruby Gem (zoom_rb), REST API, ZOOM Developer Applications, JWT, and Amazon Kinesis.
- Created custom notification scheduler for Zoom integration using Cron, Ruby, and ActionMailer.
- Maintained RESTful JSON API for front-end Vue.js application as well as iOS/Android native applications using Rabl/Rails.