Senior Software Developer2013 - PRESENTAeroxchange
- Developed, enhanced, and maintained large and small dynamic web sites used by dozens of airlines, aerospace, and marine shipping companies.
- Rewrote web client code to use newer standards and technologies.
- Developed a web security framework for security compliance certification to handle XSS, CSRF, HTTP parameter manipulation, and others.
- Rewrote web server code to use newer standards and technologies.
- Created REST services and client code.
Senior Software Developer2012 - 2013Odyssey Outsourcing
- Developed a single page web application for human resource software connecting to the Workday platform.
- Developed automated software for exchanging data between Workday and Salesforce platforms.
Senior Developer2011 - 2012Excentus
- Developed dynamic web software for consumer loyalty fuel and dining rewards program which has hundreds of thousands of registered users.
- Deployed software to production and nonproduction environments.
- Setup a CDN network.
- Led efforts to improve software quality.
Senior Software Developer2008 - 2011Fiserv
- Developed and deployed custom electronic bill payment software having tens of thousands of transactions per day and used by dozens of company clients.
- Developed framework components.
- Deployed software to production and non-production environments.
- Provided support for other developers.
- Developed a test system.
- Developed automated tools for deployments and testing.
Senior Software Engineer2007 - 2008People Answers
- Enhanced and maintained a large web application used for employment testing and assessments.
- Created a user role based security system.
- Created an employee assessment system.
- Deployed software to production.
Sr. Software Developer2004 - 2007Custom Credit Systems
- Created single page web sites for a credit managing system used by medium and large banks.
Contract Software Developer2003 - 2004Xenos
- Developed new products, added enhancements, and provided maintenance for the InfoWeb product—which allows users to manage, distribute, publish, access, or transform reports and print stream documents through a web browser.
Web Developer1999 - 2002Avia
- Designed and developed custom web applications for clients in different industries.
- Built content management applications.
- Developed an employee scheduling application.
- Created inventory and billing applications.
- Built consumer applications.
Software Engineer1997 - 1999HCI/HIE/Healthcare.com
Technologies: C/C++, Unix, DB2
- Enhanced, designed, ported, and maintained HIE's Cloverleaf Interface Engine networking software on six Unix platforms.
- Developed a multi-threaded and multi-process interface engine.
- Developed the front-end GUI.
- Built protocol drivers.
- Designed and built automated build and test programs.
- Worked on the creation of product releases.
Computer Programmer1989 - 1997OpenConnect Systems
Technologies: C, C++, Unix
- Developed and enhanced the GUI terminal emulation software for over 10 platforms including Unix, Linux, Microsoft, and web clients.
- Wrote VT220 emulation software used in several products.
- Developed custom Unix device drivers.
- Wrote extensions and enhancements for custom FTP client.
- Provided Unix administration and utilities.
- Excentus Fuel Rewards (Development)http://www.fuelrewards.com
A loyalty program consumer web site with over 1 million users that allows consumers to track and spend loyalty points for purchases.
- Aero Repair (Development)
A centralized website used by airlines and aerospace companies to handle repairs and maintenance of aircraft.
- Aero Buy (Development)
A centralized website used by airlines and aerospace companies to track, exchange, and acquire parts for aircraft.
- Day One (Development)
A single-page web program interface to the WorkDay HR platform that also handles the import and export of data to and from other platforms.
- PeopleAnswers (Development)
A web HR application used for pre-employment testing, assessments, and employee coaching.
- InfoWeb (Development)
InfoWeb allows users to manage, distribute, publish, access, or transform reports and print stream documents through a web browser.
Libraries/APIsNode.js, JMS, jQuery, Google Maps API, Tibco, React
OtherUnix Shell Scripting, Web Services, Ajax, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Web Methods
ToolsEclipse IDE, Apache Ant, Gulp.js, Maven, Mocha, Git, Subversion (SVN), Webpack
PlatformsLinux, Unix, Oracle
StorageMongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science1981 - 1985University of Oklahoma - Norman, OK, USA