Chief Technology Officer2017 - PRESENTOnSecurity, LLP
- Led the development of a customer and internal facing portal application in PHP/Laravel, Bash, Node.js, and Vue.js.
- Managed the production environment using AWS, ELB, EC2, S3, ELK stack, and Docker orchestration using Rancher.
- Planned and managed technical expansion of the business.
- Managed the development team and personal development of team members.
- Led the architecture of a large enterprise portal application in Laravel and Vue.js.
- Provided technical support for external and internal users.
- Developed and maintained backups and monitoring solutions written in PHP and Node.js.
Web Developer2015 - 2017Digital Marmalade, Ltd.
- Led the architecture and development of an internal CMS system used as a base for all client engagements.
- Developed fully bespoke web applications in PHP, Laravel, and Vue.js for a variety of clients.
- Provided estimates and quotes for existing and new businesses.
- Deployed and maintained web applications in a variety of server environments for clients.
- Led the migration of the company from an old base CMS to new bespoke CMS, and trained developers.
Lead Web Developer2013 - 2015Portcullis Computer Security, Ltd.
- Led a project to migrate the CRM to a new platform and integrated it with existing internal systems.
- Managed and expanded a team of developers working on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Provided support for sales, pen-testing, and operations teams of 100 people across multiple internal applications.
- Deployed application updates and maintained production systems across three internal networks.
Web Developer2012 - 2013Portcullis Computer Security, Ltd.
- Analyzed many departments to ensure that internal application development met business requirements.
- Designed and architected new features of a variety of web applications including internal workflow management, scheduling of 80 consultants, and CRM integration.