Verified Expert in Engineering
Engineering Software Developer
MacOS, Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is create an online course for React Native with nearly 40,000 students.
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked on key applications in React and Redux. Acted temporarily as the team lead on a migration project.
- Led a team of engineers in building a new healthcare search application.
- Developed a mobile app for iOS using React Native, which the company used internally. Wrote over 45 thousand lines of code as a team to build the app and create a Node.js service to power the back end and communicate with internal and external APIs.
- Managed a team of four to pitch, design, develop, test, demo, and market the application.
- Built proof of concept technology using Stable Diffusion, which was demoed in front of the board of one of the largest real estate companies in the country.
Data Science Developer
- Worked as lead developer of StrataSphere Benchmarking. Built an application to compare health systems on over 30 key performance metrics. Developed a React dashboard to work on desktop and mobile.
- Helped lead the formation of a new scrum team, run meetings, and imagine and iterate on new ideas for data science-powered applications. Built and presented prototypes to product management as well as clients.
- Created and maintained over 50 core components for the company UI library. Assisted in creating React applications and conducted employee training using new front-end technologies.
Computer Science Teacher
Mount Carmel High School
- Built a teaching curriculum and was a very popular teacher, having taught over 300 students in just two years.
- Ran the Caravan Broadcast Network, an online streaming service for our many sports at the school. Moderated the STEM club.
React Native Coursehttps://www.udemy.com/course/react-native-expo-from-beginner-to-pro-also-with-meteorjs/
Data Analytics, Engineering Software, Tutoring, Full-stack, Machine Learning, Supabase
MacOS, Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Master's Degree in Computer Science
St. Xavier University - Chicago, IL
Bachelor's Degree in Economics
Northern Illinois University - DeKalb, IL
Machine Learning Engineer (Nanodegree)