Senior Software Developer2014 - 2016Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Worked on an e-learning platform used by 50 million people.
- Created a real-time testing platform using WebSockets.
- Optimized the performance of a huge AngularJS app.
- Maintained unit tests with high coverage.
- Made our app work across multiple devices.
Senior Software Developer2013 - 2014Evercam
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Ruby, Node.js, PostgreSQL
- Created an API for CCTV cameras.
- Developed a web service to manage cameras using that API.
- Built API wrappers in multiple languages.
- Maintained high unit test coverage and end-to-end tests.
- Optimized the performance and cache to make even slow cameras scalable.
Web Developer2013 - 2013AYLIEN
- Worked on a social media service—a kind of Reddit and Slack combined.
- Created a responsive web app working across various desktop and mobile devices.
- Made a Twitter bot sharing hot topics.
- Built an interactive widget to include on other pages.
Full-Stack Developer2010 - 2013Ifrit Software
Technologies: Django, Node.js, Backbone, Python, PostgreSQL
- Optimized the performance of legacy Django apps making them up to 300% faster.
- Created a real-time financial web app for a Swiss company.
- Worked on server monitoring software handling thousands of entries per second.
- Wrote automation scripts for fast deployment and backup.
Software Developer2008 - 2009Mazda Austria GmbH
Technologies: Java, JSP, Struts, Oracle
- Worked on an e-learning platform for Mazda dealers in Europe using Java and Struts.
- Created internal car trading web service for Mazda dealers in Austria using JSF.
- Managed the web app internalization.