Instructor2020 - PRESENTBilgeAdam (Bilgeadam.com)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, AWS, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Spring Boot, Java 8
- Trained newly graduated software developers and alike in terms of Java and web development.
- Trained experienced software developers for web development using Java and Spring Boot tools.
- Assigned projects (2-3 months long) to students, oversaw student progress, and evaluated those projects in terms of reliability, completeness, durability, and responsiveness.
Software Developer | Team Leader2018 - 2020Turkish Naval Research Center Command
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, MySQL, Linux RHEL/CentOS, Solaris, AWS, Spring Cloud, GitHub, Swagger, Spring Microservice, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Java Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Agile Software Development, Scrum, Java, REST APIs, Jakarta EE, Back-end Development, TortoiseSVN, DOORS, Eventum, Java 8
- Designed, implemented, and documented software systems while preparing for the deployment process using a Java 8-based custom software development environment.
- Improved the current custom Java 8 software-development environment with constructive feedback and deployment of the new generic system tools.
- Created and implemented JUnit test guidelines to increase the coverage of unit tests, further automate the system, and allow new team members to quickly ingest current software development policies.
- Tutored new team members for software development lifecycle processes and defensive programming paradigm using my own open-source documents.
- Detected software bugs in the predeployment phase to further increase the reliability of the system.
- Analyzed and provided feedback for the given software systems in terms of reliability, accuracy, and completeness.
Software Developer2013 - 2018Turkish Naval Research Center
Technologies: Jenkins, MySQL, Linux RHEL/CentOS, Solaris, Spring Cloud, GitHub, Docker, Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Agile Software Development, Scrum, Java, REST APIs, Jakarta EE, Back-end Development, TortoiseSVN, Bugzilla, C, MATLAB, Ada
- Created software-system design using Ada 83 for multiple Unix based platforms using defensive programming techniques where high reliability and safety concerns are met.
- Designed, developed, deployed, documented, and maintained multiple software systems.
- Analyzed software items in terms of performance and reliability using MATLAB tools and provided solutions to the detected performance and reliability issues.
- Improved software system efficiency by decreasing the average number of steps need to be taken by the user by 40% to achieve the same functionality.
- Fully automated software systems by minimizing user interactions while allowing the user to modify the automated system's outputs according to their needs.
- Provide automated solutions for distributed systems where each system is deployed in different working environments like Solaris, Windows, and Red Hat.
- Assigned tasks and solved system bugs using Bugzilla according to system analyses, issues observed in deployment, and user feedback.
Configuration Administrator2012 - 2013Turkish Naval Research Center Command
Technologies: Agile Software Development, Scrum, SQL, Databases, Oracle
- Managed the configuration of software items for multiple deployment platforms including but not limited to same software item with multiple configuration files for each platform or different software items under the same name for each platform type.
- Handled the database and configuration problems.
- Automated the system to minimize the workload for the deployment process for any given software configuration item.
- Documented the deployment process.
- Advised and created different technical roles according to the needs of the system to further improve the security concerns.